Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've still go my (4th) Treo 600, which has been stable for the past 2 years. Screen is wrecked, and I just ordered a replacement screen.... I need to do something to spruce this thing up while I wait, pathetically checking back 2-3 times a day on TC for news about the 700P. The really sad thing is that I want an Unlocked GSM version, so who knows ho wlong I'll have to wait for that. (by then the smaller form factor Hollywood will probably be announced...delivering 2007???....and so the saga continues :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula
    Glad to see I'm not the only one holding on to his 600 in anticipation of the 700p! I wanted to upgrade to the 650 for a long time for the hi-rez screen but once the 700 rumors started floating around I decided to wait...I just hope it's worth it.
    I wanted the better screen but I just couldn't upgrade without more memory as mine is always almost full.

And yes, with more memory and EV-DO, IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!!!
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    I think he's trusted...:
    Treonauts

They were told May 15th for Sprint
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Give him a break, not every one spends their whole lives on forums...some of these topics may be pages back, and if you aren't up to date with the group and have been off from the forum for a while because you have a life, this is what happens. The anticipation for the 700p is making people mad...Lifes too short.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Give him a break, not every one spends their whole lives on forums...some of these topics may be pages back, and if you aren't up to date with the group and have been off from the forum for a while because you have a life, this is what happens. The anticipation for the 700p is making people mad...Lifes too short.
    I did..I showed him where it is being discussed since he hadn't had a chance to see it yet...now go away
    I did..I showed him where it is being discussed since he hadn't had a chance to see it yet...now go away
    My bad...but I want go away. There is just so much tension in this forum thats all...I am having too much fun.
    By the way...I know life is too short and not everyone spends their entire life here.

For example I don't. I barely posted for the 3 months my Dad was in a coma before he died after Christmas. You know nothing about my life so think twice before assuming someone's motives.
    By the way...I know life is too short and not everyone spends their entire life here.

For example I don't. I barely posted for the 3 months my Dad was in a coma before he died after Christmas. You know nothing about my life so think twice before assuming someone's motives.
    Gotch ya...
    Gotch ya...
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    God I hope you guys are right.

Just this once...

SMEGGIE
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Courtesy of good ol' Engadget:

"I just finished looking at my marketing update from Sprint. I own a store. We are looking at a late May release for the Treo 700. What I don't see is 700p or 700w. Details, details. I believe, though, that it is the 700p. We are a little too early in the non-compete with Verizon to roll out the 700w, and all other pointers are for the 700p first, then the 700w."

Posted at 1:29PM on Apr 5th 2006

SMEGGIE
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I also find this interesting...

http://www.fortte.com/scr/showcatego...d_category3=67

SMEGGIE
    boy was this thread hijacked or what??
    not intentionally. sorry. there are plenty threads on the same subject though.

ttrundle...hope you are well. we disagree about a separate issue before but believe me...I am over it.

take care
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    I don't know if this is so much a hijacking as it is a family joyride for the Treocentral family of members. We all bicker and argue (just like family reunions) then out come the group hugs for our friends and members. Dutch is a core member of that family (who can not love that mug, although he could use a shave )
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

You are kind of an insensitive *** aren't you!

Dutch, sorry for your loss!

BigTex
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I don't know if this is so much a hijacking as it is a family joyride for the Treocentral family of members. We all bicker and argue (just like family reunions) then out come the group hugs for our friends and members. Dutch is a core member of that family (who can not love that mug, although he could use a shave )
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    no, quite the opposite thank you

I stand corrected
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Thanks are here....

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...533#post949533

back to the May 15th date
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast