1.    #1  
    Is there any application better than Giftboxplus or Birthdates? Every application I've found for anniversaries or birthdays seem to be lacking something. If I find another app containing that, it's missing something else. I need something that will allow me to export entire list of birthdays to a text file and a few other things. I may be missing this, but giftbox doesn't seem to xfer the birthdays into the calander. Surly I must be doing something wrong.

In some ways I miss my Wizard 5800.
    Datebk6 (not Datebk5) handles birthdays using the contacts birthday field.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brnz
    Datebk6 (not Datebk5) handles birthdays using the contacts birthday field.
    Is this "Contacts birthday field" a feature of the Contacts PIM of the 650?

I have a 600, whose Contacts app doesnt have this field, and I can only guess at what you're talking about.

geoff
  4.    #4  
    Sooo you're a new member?
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinycrack
    Sooo you're a new member?
    Like yourself?
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinycrack
    Is there any application better than Giftboxplus or Birthdates? Every application I've found for anniversaries or birthdays seem to be lacking something. If I find another app containing that, it's missing something else. I need something that will allow me to export entire list of birthdays to a text file and a few other things. I may be missing this, but giftbox doesn't seem to xfer the birthdays into the calander. Surly I must be doing something wrong.

In some ways I miss my Wizard 5800.
    First tell us what Phone you are using. Off the top of my head check out MobileDB from Handmark.