Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    New Treo to be unveiled on April 5
    Stan Sigman, President and CEO of Cingular Wireless would introduce the new PalmOS Treo on the CTIA show, which takes place in Las Vegas (April 5-7), rumors say. This Treo will be the first of the saga announced this year. We don't know if it will be the so called 700p, but we're anxious to see it. I am pretty sure that this one won't have wifi, considering who's introducing it.

http://palminsider.blogspirit.com/ar...n-april-5.html
    Get a grip. That's not going to happen.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    New Treo to be unveiled on April 5
    Stan Sigman, President and CEO of Cingular Wireless would introduce the new PalmOS Treo on the CTIA show, which takes place in Las Vegas (April 5-7), rumors say. This Treo will be the first of the saga announced this year. We don't know if it will be the so called 700p, but we're anxious to see it. I am pretty sure that this one won't have wifi, considering who's introducing it.

http://palminsider.blogspirit.com/ar...n-april-5.html
    A rumor on a blog. It doesn't get more unreliable than this.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  4.    #4  
    Its looks and seems real to me
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I'll have one to sell you on Thursday.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    gibby, I'm trying my best not to be rude, so please don't take this that way. Just because something "looks" like a credible site does not make it so. I can put together a blog that looks just like ABC news, but that does not make the content more real than someone who makes stories up. Blogs are usually just opinion and unreliable.

Here's an example: http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/911/Conspiracy/

Elvis is alive too, I saw it in a magazine! http://www.missourilife.com/muse010.shtml

I am a Cingular customer and would buy the new Treo in a heartbeat, but I'm not getting excited over a blog.
    Last edited by geatches; 04/03/2006 at 04:32 PM.
    Looking at the PI posting, I was more interested in the shortness of the "eh, maybe not"s coming from there. I would not be surprised if there was a possible release, only to have turned it away at the last minute just for the heck of finding a mole.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    I wish that were true, but we GSM users get Treos last!

However, I would like to see Palm announce SOMETHING, even if it is for CDMA!! I'm getting very impatient!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Well if it is true it will be on April 7th. That's when Stan Sigman, CEO of Cingular Wireless will be making his keynote speech at CTIA Wireless.

http://developer.cingular.com/develo...LIAZB4R0EWSFEY
    I've heard the Cingular rumors for awhile... pretty much knowbody was listening since everyone was preoccupied with the 700P for Sprint.

I would welcome a new 700P for GSM...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    If this is true -- great for the GSM folks!

And wouldn't that just create a stir!! -- Hollywood, earlier than expected and a well kept secret.

The road map that has been postulated suggests this to not be likely -- but what the hay. . . . . . . . Sprint would just freak out -- having the "sleek" GSM competition out there before the 700P is out!!

From a consumer standpoint -- having both Hollywood and the 700P out at the same general time would be great --- do your comparison and pick your poison.

Cheers, Perry.
    Perry, ever the diplomat.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Perry, ever the diplomat.
    He needs to go to Iran and sweet talk them out of those nukes.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Perry for Ayatollah!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Ya think they would fall for the "You wouldn't want to make my avatar cry?" line?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Perry for Ayatollah!

That's "I tol' Ya" so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    That's "I tol' Ya" so.
    Very good!
    this was my posting in comment to the announcement on PI. Every day people like this make my point about blogs being trash moreand more...

"So when this is exposed as the fraud that it is will you apologize and promise never to post again? Or should we talk to your mommy and make her promise to take the computer rights away till you are no longer grounded. Maybe she will let you go to your Cub Scout meetings at least.

This is a hoax, a fraud and actually a stupid posting by this guy."
    That's "I tol' Ya" so.
    Fine. The Ayatoldya Perry Muhholden.

That's "I tol' Ya" so.

Hey, who replaced out half-wit Perry with a Perry who has a wit...good job Perry, very funny...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast