Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    <<Whoooooo....Dude.....did somebody set their clock "Back" by mistake to April 1?>>

No, that is for the benefit of our 700W friends, who now have no idea what date or time it is...

<<Link?>>

Why would you ask for a link- I'm not some n00b who just signed on yesterday. Don't I look honest? Besides, I saw it somewhere or other, and a friend of a friend of somebody I know has inside contacts at Handspring (or is it 3-com), anyway, they said they are as sure as they were about the prediction that the world would end in 1994. It did, ya'know- didn't you get the memo? Sorry- I don't have photoshop, so I can't show you any pics.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    <<Whoooooo....Dude.....did somebody set their clock "Back" by mistake to April 1?>>

No, that is for the benefit of our 700W friends, who now have no idea what date or time it is...

<<Link?>>

Why would you ask for a link- I'm not some n00b who just signed on yesterday. Don't I look honest? Besides, I saw it somewhere or other, and a friend of a friend of somebody I know has inside contacts at Handspring (or is it 3-com), anyway, they said they are as sure as they were about the prediction that the world would end in 1994. It did, ya'know- didn't you get the memo? Sorry- I don't have photoshop, so I can't show you any pics.
    Oh man, I should have read the signature - "Atari Game Console 2600"
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    O.K. So the Atari references comfirm that I'm older than dirt. Enough of my siliness...

It looks like a more accurate announcement about the 700P is scheduled for mid may.

See the other thread.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Thanks jack, saved me $20 a month.
    My standard cut is 25 % ....you can e-mail it to:

www.PPRresidentsneedafix.com
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    My standard cut is 25 % ....you can e-mail it to:

www.PPRresidentsneedafix.com

Done, set up through automatic funds transfer through a swiss bank. If you do not receive your funds please contact clulup for assistance.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    O.K. So the Atari references comfirm that I'm older than dirt. Enough of my siliness...

It looks like a more accurate announcement about the 700P is scheduled for mid may.

See the other thread.
    You don't have to be older than dirt to have experience Atari. I am a generation Xer and I caught the tail end of it when I was real real little.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    Hey new guy - please don't post the same thing in multiple threads, it's annoying and against the rules. Welcome to the forums!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234