Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ... that with the delusional state of the TreoCentral forum members, that no one has predicted Palm to release a new Treo this Wednesday.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    OK just for Archie

New Treo to be unveiled on April 5

Stan Sigman, President and CEO of Cingular Wireless would introduce the new PalmOS Treo on the CTIA show, which takes place in Las Vegas (April 5-7), rumors say. This Treo will be the first of the saga announced this year. We don't know if it will be the so called 700p, but we're anxious to see it. I am pretty sure that this one won't have wifi, considering who's introducing it.

EDIT: This is from PalmInsider, and Gadgets on the Go
    Last edited by cardio; 04/03/2006 at 01:29 PM.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Cool, I'll be there, let me know so I can get one. Gotta get it before Perry does ya now...
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    The President of CINGULAR is going to announce the new PalmOS Treo....that doesn't sound plausible at all....
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard
    The President of CINGULAR is going to announce the new PalmOS Treo....that doesn't sound plausible at all....
    LOLLLL did you even read the thread before you posted that?
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
  6.    #6  
    Hahaha!
    The Microsoft and Palm exhibits are connected at this CTIA. I doubt that Palm will be drawing attention to themselves with a Palm OS based Treo when they are exhibiting with Microsoft at this show.

But hey...

Time will tell.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hova

Enlighten me. What nuance did I fail to notice?
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Cool, I'll be there, let me know so I can get one. Gotta get it before Perry does ya now...
    I'm on Sprint -- go for it, I won't be in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hova
    What's your point hova?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    What's your point hova?
    i thought i was the only one that thought this
    Actually I believe I mentioned in another thread that the show was coming up and that wishful thinking might be in order here, but for Sprint, not Cingular. That's beyond wishful thinking. That's Orange Padded Room thinking.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    I can't believe that yet another poster started a useless thread. What was the point of this thread? To point out that someone else should have made yet another pointless thread?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I can't believe that yet another poster started a useless thread. What was the point of this thread? To point out that someone else should have made yet another pointless thread?
    Wow! You're starting to get a bit edgy now, woman!

(not that I don't agree with you )
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I can't believe people are taking the time to complain about this thread on this thread. Everytime someone posts it jumps back to the top of the new post list. Oh well, it will die on the 6th according to the unofficial forum rule of killing the thread as soon as the date of release passes.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    I've seen the OP criticize TC posters one too many times.

Unless he was being funny all those times and I can't tell.
    I think it's funny he mentions "delusional." Should grasp a mirror once in awhile

Quote Originally Posted by archie
    Then I will be right once again and everybody else will be wrong (for like the 40th time), then everybody will hate me and finally, I will then be banned... again.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I can't believe people are taking the time to complain about this thread on this thread. Everytime someone posts it jumps back to the top of the new post list. Oh well, it will die on the 6th according to the unofficial forum rule of killing the thread as soon as the date of release passes.
    i cant believe you are complaining about people complaining about people complaining.
    Hey BigKenny, I like the old avatar! bring it back
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    Hey BigKenny, I like the old avatar! bring it back
    thanks

maybe after first week of baseball...ahh spring is finally here. i can sit at the game, eat hot dogs, check email, ssh into my linux machines, vnc into my windows machines, and maybe even see some of the game!
  19.    #19  
    Thanks. I should note that in reading your commentary, it parallels my apparently useless thread as you so project.

FYI, the thread was to bring up the fact that no one, anywhere at TreoCentral, had yet mentioned CTIA Wireless 2006, which starts this Wednesday.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I think it's funny he mentions "delusional." Should grasp a mirror once in awhile

At the risk of drawing more attention to your criticism, I have to say that I don't understand what you are saying. Can you explain?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast