Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    At the risk of drawing more attention to your criticism, I have to say that I don't understand what you are saying. Can you explain?
    I can't speak for the Munk, but it was you who proclaimed the general "delusional state of the TreoCentral forum members" so it could be a gentle (subtle?) reminder that you too are a TC forum member.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    At the risk of drawing more attention to your criticism, I have to say that I don't understand what you are saying. Can you explain?
    The quote of yours I posted...

My recollection of your ban was for constantly argueing (I think with MikeC?) after being repeatedly warned to stop. You seem to think you were banned because you were right so many times. If thats the case, it seems you too are delusional...

of course, if i misinterpretted that remark, nevermind.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You didn't. He's a fruitca...
    What do you mean "That's not nice", Inner Voice?
    Oh fine.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  4.    #24  
    No, you did not misinterpret my remark.

Yes I was banned for thinking I was correct on certain issues. But you left out an important step in arriving to the point of me being banned (never because of MikeC by the way). It was me arguing a point and presenting facts and then people continuing to doubt me and attempting to publicly discredit me - when all along I was correct (only later did people come to realize this: ie. wi-fi issue with 650, PalmSource Samsung issue, 650 memory issue, Bluetooth issues, etc, etc, etc... and probably many ordeals involving various things tied to Apple). Yeah, that is rather presumptuous, but hey, I CAN be confident because I have earned it.

Am I bitter... a little. But I just address it with good humour (from my perspective) and post here on TreoCentral every once in a while with a condescending attitude.

But hey, take solace in that no one can be right all the time.

I do still have a curiosity and a bit of interest with what Palm is doing and secretively want them to do well but I just don't hold much hope.
  5.    #25  
    Dr. Doom,

I think YOU know what I am talking about.

So put that sword away.
    This threat is so completely devoid of any content, can we move it to OT or delete it?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    This threat is so completely devoid of any content, can we move it to OT or delete it?
    I second the motion.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Let it run it's course, the official/unofficial policy was to kill the thread as soon as the rumor date passes. The rumor is that cingular will release a new treo this week at CTIA. Kill the thread Friday afternoon.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Thanks. I should note that in reading your commentary, it parallels my apparently useless thread as you so project.

FYI, the thread was to bring up the fact that no one, anywhere at TreoCentral, had yet mentioned CTIA Wireless 2006, which starts this Wednesday.
    You are saying that someone didn't start yet another speculation thread. Like we really need anymore of those! I would think people are sick of them. But sure enough, you have probably reminded someone to start one .What I meant was, did you really feel the need to do that?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Let it run it's course, the official/unofficial policy was to kill the thread as soon as the rumor date passes. The rumor is that cingular will release a new treo this week at CTIA. Kill the thread Friday afternoon.

OK, so now this is offically a speculation thread too?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Thanks. I should note that in reading your commentary, it parallels my apparently useless thread as you so project.

FYI, the thread was to bring up the fact that no one, anywhere at TreoCentral, had yet mentioned CTIA Wireless 2006, which starts this Wednesday.
    Again, not true. I had already mentioned this before you started this thread.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I'm on Sprint -- go for it, I won't be in the way.

I'm on Sprint too...I can't believe Sprint would let the big P slip thru their fingers and let Cingular get it first...Bullarky. I understood the 700w, which was smart of Sprint, that is why the february predictions for the 700w never happened IMO.
    I don't let the spec Threads get to me as some of the so serious on this forum...Lifes too short, just move on after you acknowledge the level of BS, and create another spec thread and laugh your azz off.
    The problem is, it's a lot of the same thing over and over. "I heard from my Sprint(or Cingular) rep that the 700 is coming". When I hear "Ed Colligan(or whoever from Palm) announced a new Treo" along with a credible link, then I'll stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    The problem is, it's a lot of the same thing over and over. "I heard from my Sprint(or Cingular) rep that the 700 is coming". When I hear "Ed Colligan(or whoever from Palm) announced a new Treo" along with a credible link, then I'll stop complaining.
    Well said!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    OK, so now this is offically a speculation thread too?
    My my, a bit touchy today.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Do you ever think this whole Palm/release cycle thing is like that old joke:

Masochist (TC member) to Sadist (Palm) - "Beat me, beat me"

Sadist - "NEVER"
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    thanks

maybe after first week of baseball...ahh spring is finally here. i can sit at the game, eat hot dogs, check email, ssh into my linux machines, vnc into my windows machines, and maybe even see some of the game!

What program do you use to SSH into your machines?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by e2chris
    What program do you use to SSH into your machines?

Thanks
    pssh - and it is free

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-395.html?pssh
    i just noticed there is a 650 optimized version in the zip file also. i cant believe i did not see that before.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast