1.    #1  
    Well Palm better release the Treo 700P soon!

My dreams last night; almost a nightmare! (the following is the basic's of my dream)

Going by a Best Buy Store Or Sprint Store! Yelled out to a store employee! Did you get your new 700P's yet? Answer, yes we did. So I proceeded to go into the Store to buy one. They only had two left. Then the store employee stated she would check with the supervisor because they could not release the phones until the 28th of May. But the supervisor made an exception though I would have to return the unit in 29 days.

Later on in the nightmare; the phone was much larger than the photo's of the current 700W( it was a slider of some sorts). and a Sprint store had sold me a gsm version of the phone.

I guess guys that I am ready for Perry's PPR unless they release our phone soon! It's pretty bad when we have dream's on our new phones
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844

I guess guys that I am ready for Perry's PPR unless they release our phone soon! It's pretty bad when we have dream's on our new phones
    Well, I'd say so! Your nightmares are of the phone specs being off. I think you're already ready for the PPPR, no need to wait any longer. Get your arshe in there!

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Were there any donkeys involved at any point?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    I thought we were going to have to rent a Galaxy C5A hanger for the Coming Out Party -- I thing we had better start making the same arrangements for a new PPR!

PALM/SPRINT --- Have mercy on us!!

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/03/2006 at 06:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I thought we were going to have to rent a Galaxy C5A hanger for the Coming Out Party -- I thing we had better start making the same arrangements for a new PPR!
    I've always imagined the PPR as some large pepto-bismol bubble thing. There are no actual doors... you just walk right in with a yearning for the next Treo. Every now and then, a new Treo comes out, and some escape... for a while. Come to think of it... it's starting to remind me a bit of a certain Eagles song.
    Who's flying this thing?