View Poll Results: Should the first 700p go to Perry?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course! It's only fair.

61 52.14%
  • He can get in line with the rest of us.

40 34.19%
  • Perry who?

16 13.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Let's face it, who deserves it more?

I think we have a chance of convincing Sprint & Palm that this would be a clever marketing move.

Results (if they go my way) to be sent to Palm & Sprint.
    What!? Just because he wants it the most(probably) means he DESERVES it the most? Pfft...

With that being said, I hope he gets one ASAP, as he's a cool peep.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    I think they should release it for Cingular first, and still give Perry the first one.

Then just wait and see how big his fonts get...........................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Bluh. Screw that guy. He'll just go into caniptions and pass out, not waking until the rest of us have had 'em a week.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    No offense against Perry, but I vote for Shadowmite to get the first one so he can start fixing it while the rest of us (including Perry) stand in line.

Dana
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    i am back on the bandwagon and waiting for the 700p...i voted no, but i really think perry get the first one to maintain his sanity, or what he has left.

of topic question....i am looking to get a cradle...does anyone know if the 650 cradle works with the 700w? if so i would assume it will work with the p???

thanks
    Perry should get the first one.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Who is Perry? Why should he get one first?
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    Who is Perry? Why should he get one first?
    Because I said.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    If Palm People hand delivered a 700p to Perry in PPR, would there be PPR paparazzi?

I'm thinking about upgrading to just a 650 from my 600, so yeah... hand deliver it to Perry!

I almost grabbed a 650 last week, but noted that the sprint rebates ended on March 31, and that didn't appear to leave enough time between ordering the phone and activating it.
    Who's flying this thing?
    hmm think about it though. lets say perry did get the first one....that might be a bit too exciting. his meds might have to be upped! :-P
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound
    If Palm People hand delivered a 700p to Perry in PPR, would there be PPR paparazzi?
    Proud member of the PPRP! ...good thing I have a real digital camera so I don't have to take the pictures with the crappy camera on my 600. That alone would set the forums ablaze!
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Nope, I don't think he should get the first one. I should.

Now many of you may ask yourselves, "Who is this arrogant man who has only been a part of the forums a short time to claim the device before those who have been here a long time?" Well, as the saying (sort of) goes, all's fair in love and Treo smartphones. Therefore...I personally feel that I should be given the first one.

Just messin' though. Personally I'd rather not have it first. I'd like to wait a little for the bugs to be fixed. Look at the daylight savings bug for the 700w. So, come on Palm, let's release that biznatch so hackers can fix it for us slackers.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    did Perry start this?
    LOL

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=110759

These 83 people (edit: 92 now) should get free 700Ps to field test for Sprint today!!

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/03/2006 at 08:42 PM.
    Perry deserves it first because he is the only one I know who has the most faith in the annoyingly slow Palm. He actually deserves a free one for all the publicity he has given on here to the yet-to-be released 700p.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Perry deserves it first because he is the only one I know who has the most faith in the annoyingly slow Palm. He actually deserves a free one for all the publicity he has given on here to the yet-to-be released 700p.
    Hard to argue with that...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    No offense against Perry, but I vote for Shadowmite to get the first one so he can start fixing it while the rest of us (including Perry) stand in line.

Dana
    Shadowmite probably WILL end up getting one of the first few phones released!! Hasn't he before?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    My FIRST post here was standing up for Perry! HE IS MY HERO! The PPR party (13TH Warrior still on continuous loop), absolute unwavering faith in the face of some of the most eloquent and brutal well informed critics in the entire world and a cheerful hello to everyone who posts for him! I honestly think I'm brainwashed into believing he WILLED this thing into being (instead of willing himself to be a billionaire, go figure). Should Perry get the first 700p?...SCREW HIM, I want to be first. LOL. Crap I do want to be first but COULD survive if the only guy in line in front of me was Perry.

Hope there is some way it happens for you.
    "Cable Modem? DSL? click http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7346966394232063929 to understand quake "
    OMG

I have to live up to this?

Okay, I will give it my best shot.

But, I still think:

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    LOL

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=110756

These 83 people (edit: 92 now) should get free 700Ps to field test for Sprint today!!

Cheers, Perry.
    And it appears that you are on the list, HANDQUAKE !!
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/03/2006 at 08:43 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast