View Poll Results: Should the first 700p go to Perry?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course! It's only fair.

61 52.14%
  • He can get in line with the rest of us.

40 34.19%
  • Perry who?

16 13.68%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    No offense against Perry, but I vote for Shadowmite to get the first one so he can start fixing it while the rest of us (including Perry) stand in line.

Dana
    Sprint has this fixed. They now send a support tech out of the store with you. Your only cost is the food for the tech and like a bad marriage it is a 2 year commitment.
    Wow, you just described my marriage.

And btw, your sig pic makes me cry and hold myself in a corner.
    I voted to give Perry the first Sprint Treo 700P- only because he would not know what to do with an unlocked GSM Treo 700P (: (: (:>
    Quote Originally Posted by mlilin
    I voted to give Perry the first Sprint Treo 700P- only because he would not know what to do with an unlocked GSM Treo 700P (: (: (:>
    Got that right.
    Perry - just noticed your signature - does that mean there will be no 800 series?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    My vote goes to Perry!
    - Jeeman
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Perry - just noticed your signature - does that mean there will be no 800 series?
    Don't know. 800s, 900s. Just a number I pulled out of the air that sounded like 18 to 24 months from now. Might the "Hollywood" with it's new design be 8xx?

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/03/2006 at 04:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Don't know. 800s, 900s. Just a number I pulled out of the air that sounded like 18 to 24 months from now. Might the "Hollywood" with it's new design be 8xx?

Cheers, Perry.
    I could see "Hollywood" being touted as the new "800" series. Definitely more a difference from the 650 than the 700W was (as for specs and design at least).
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Sprint has this fixed. They now send a support tech out of the store with you. Your only cost is the food for the tech and like a bad marriage it is a 2 year commitment.

Ah, but unlike a bad marriage, the tech at least sort of tries to be helpful. And you don't have to make love with the techie, just give them something complicated and shiny to deal with. Not only that, they only get $175 if you don't agree on when it should end.

The downside, those damn techs are so nagging and always have to be right.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    I think Perry, Merlyn, & Shadowmite should get the first three 700p's.

Perry because it will keep him busy in the PPR.
    Merlyn because Palm took his.
    Shadowmite because he can hack it to get the WiFi drivers for our 650's.

bob
    Quote Originally Posted by noobob
    I think Perry, Merlyn, & Shadowmite should get the first three 700p's.

Perry because it will keep him busy in the PPR.
    Merlyn because Palm took his.
    Shadowmite because he can hack it to get the WiFi drivers for our 650's.

bob
    Here here
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I also voted for Perry...he is the only guy I know of that can get a chubby faster over a Treo 700p than having an orgy with himself and ten women all wanting only him. Even Shadowmite would put the Treo down for the 10 on 1 orgy.

"Will you ladies please leave me the hell alone...I'm trying to play with my new Treo dammit"
    Quote Originally Posted by xtant21
    I also voted for Perry...he is the only guy I know of that can get a chubby faster over a Treo 700p than having an orgy with himself and ten women all wanting only him. Even Shadowmite would put the Treo down for the 10 on 1 orgy.

"Will you ladies please leave me the hell alone...I'm trying to play with my new Treo dammit"

Hey! I can multi task.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtant21

I voted for Perry too...but c'mon....let him be. If he wants to be intimate with his Palm then so be it.

j...
    Yeah I think Perry should have his 700p hand delivered to the PPR. Perry can have it only if they can slide the box under the door....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW...my trouble free Sprint/T650 is doin real fine today......

Chuck.....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12