Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound
    Thanks. On the other hand... back when the 650 came out, I had felt that I wouldn't upgrade to a 650 and would wait for the next greatest thing to come out of palm. What I didn't realize is that meant I would wait until the next greatest thing was about to be shipped by palm befor buying a 650!
    Today one can get a real 650 with a real file system and even GSM. Back when you made your decision against the 650, that was the correct decision at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    Ok, I just bought a 650... Actually, it is not even 3 days old! So you can be sure that the 700p will be out, well, within the next 2 weeks!
    Not to worry. There is always a huge gap between when Palm announces and starts to deliver; even longer before the quality gets to where one wants to buy. One never wants to buy release 1.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    ...........Maybe they'll release an unlocked GSM 700p later in the year. But if they can even get out the CDMA version, we know we're on our way!!
    Sure they will. For Palm "later in the year" means late 1Q next year. When we are talking about GSM, we can expect even that to slip. It is hard to understand why Palm treats the one billion GSM users so shabbily.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Today one can get a real 650 with a real file system and even GSM. Back when you made your decision against the 650, that was the correct decision at the time.
    Well, I sure can't argue with *that*... it's against my policies to argue with myself.
    On the other hand... I've broken that policy many times...
    Who's flying this thing?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123