Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I don't remember whether or not I can recieve calls while on the internet.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    GSM = Yes
    CDMA = No
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    On Treo 700w, the answer is also yes. When you are using EvDO data, the notification of a call interrupts your data session and gives you the option of answering. Older CDMA Treos like the 650 support only 1xRTT which does not inform you of inbound calls while online.
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    GSM = Yes
    CDMA = No
    Now, I'm not on the internet much with my phone, nor do I receive a lot of calls, but I do remember once getting a call while I was doing something on the internet. I was very mad because it had taken forever to get to the page I was at and I had to start over when I was done with my call.

I'm on CDMA (Verizon).
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG
    Now, I'm not on the internet much with my phone, nor do I receive a lot of calls, but I do remember once getting a call while I was doing something on the internet. I was very mad because it had taken forever to get to the page I was at and I had to start over when I was done with my call.

I'm on CDMA (Verizon).

Probaly wasnt downloading anything when the call came. CDMA cannont recieve calls while downloading. EVDO being exempt.