1.    #1  
    Interesting podcasts with the founders of Palm to celebrate the 10th anniversary. I liked Donna's technique of "under promise and over deliver" that seems to be quite rare these days in the gadgets business.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoInCollege
    I liked Donna's technique of "under promise and over deliver" that seems to be quite rare these days in the gadgets business.
    She used to work at Apple. Apple Newton was the oposite.
    Palm m125 > Palm Zire 71 > Tapwave Zodiac 1 > Palm Zire 72 > Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 + 4gb MicroDrive + Palm Tungsten T|3 (1100mah)
    Palm screen repair guide for Zire 72 and T|C.
    MobiltyBeat
    PalmInfocenter moderator
    Palm Help Forums moderator
    Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 for sale!
    Interesting podcasts with the founders of Palm to celebrate the 10th anniversary. I liked Donna's technique of "under promise and over deliver" that seems to be quite rare these days in the gadgets business.
    unfortunately in my view(as much as I love palm)...the last couple of years palm has underpromised and....

hope the future kicks up...it's easy to look like you're standing still
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Legodude522
    She used to work at Apple. Apple Newton was the oposite.
    Speaking of the Newton...
    http://blog.wired.com/herosandvillains/index.album?i=3
    Oh, that is sweeet! I was there with Schully and Das Spindler (86-94). Nagel - yep, that went real well. Probably one of the biggest blunders that does not always get remembered was Apple RAISING prices in the early 90's. Oh, boy, was that fun in the field! I still have a Newton lying around somewhere.

BTW - I dont have time to listen - can someone give me the Cliff Notes version of the pods. What was said about the future?
    The podcasts in the OP are highly recommended.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    darn - I knew someone was gonna tell me to do that!
    The interview with Jeff Hawkins is worth the 45 minutes..
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A