Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Dont know why this feature is "temporarily unavailable" on my phone. Is it my phone, or is everyone else getting the same problem? Is there a remedy? I think it worked before, but now it doesn't.

(Didnt know which forum to put this, so MOD please move as necessary.)

Figured all other java/drop downs work on other sites, why not Yahoo?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Doesn't work on my phone either. Not sure if it ever did as I just signed up for it yesterday.
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    wonder if there is another link / address that would let you access this site....
    1.04-SPNT
    I can access my fantasy hockey and baseball teams on yahoo and make changes to players and such currently. One is a private paid league and the other is a free public league, so I don't think there is anything that they are blocking.
    Newton 100 > Newton 120 > Palm IIIx > LG Phenom Express > Palm 505 > Treo 300 > Tungsten T > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester1275
    I can access my fantasy hockey and baseball teams on yahoo and make changes to players and such currently. One is a private paid league and the other is a free public league, so I don't think there is anything that they are blocking.
    it still says service is temporarily unavailable. can you post the web address? maybe if i force an address rather than trying links i can access it. maybe it directs to a dead link, i dunno.
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    fantasysports.yahoo.com
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    fantasysports.yahoo.com

YOU ARE THE MAN. I've been going through the yahoo site (WAP) and then trying to navigate there. but doing direct works! all the drop downs work too!!!

THANKS
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    ok. so been able to view my teams, etc. but never changed the players. i just tried changing players and it said 'player is not editable, (Error #168)'.

Anyone know what this is and how to correct?
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    ok, actually i think it was b/c the game had started. will report if it happens again. keep forgetting some of the games are played east coast.
    1.04-SPNT