Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1.    #1  
    Just went around Wikipedia site, searched for Treo and found this information on Treo information page.

    "# Treo 700p CDMA (High resolution screen, EDGE, removable battery, OS 5) Slated for release in or about June 2006."

    wikipedia treo page

    Now I am not spreading any rumor or anything of that sort. So being first to point out some discrepency(or any hidden info) of the info on the page:
    It appears to be CDMA and will have EDGE. Does this mean it will be released on both CDMA and GSM later (if you see none of treo650 version got any EVDO initial attached to the info) or it is just a typo.
    So lets start bashing on this thing.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    Just went around Wikipedia site, searched for Treo and found this information on Treo information page.

    "# Treo 700p CDMA (High resolution screen, EDGE, removable battery, OS 5) Slated for release in or about June 2006."

    wikipedia treo page

    Now I am not spreading any rumor or anything of that sort. So being first to point out some discrepency(or any hidden info) of the info on the page:
    It appears to be CDMA and will have EDGE. Does this mean it will be released on both CDMA and GSM later (if you see none of treo650 version got any EVDO initial attached to the info) or it is just a typo.
    So lets start bashing on this thing.
    Any blowhard can go to Wikipedia and post such dribble. Don't lend any credence to the article.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  3. #3  
    Wikipedia is not your Encyclopedia Brittanica and articles are not as thoroughly checked. I just believe the EDGE is a typo carried down from the 700W line above it.

    Cheers, Perry.
  4.    #4  
    June thingy is suspicious too. Hey I am waiting for end of May.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  5. #5  
    There, fixed that for you.

    Surur
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    There, fixed that for you.

    Surur
    ROTFLMAO

    Can we specify colors, as well? Oh, I could do that myself. . . . .
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    June thingy is suspicious too. Hey I am waiting for end of May.
    Wow, it now says they have the 800P with an add on just for you!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  8. #8  
    Let me be the first to say:

    "To the best of my recollection, I never visited that site. . . . . . .. nor would I know how to edit it, if I had visited."
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/27/2006 at 01:04 PM.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    There, fixed that for you.

    Surur
    Damn funny $h1t.

    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  10.    #10  
    hey can we start on 800p?? with alp and all... hey its never too early for anything related treo ...... right???? lolzzz
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    There, fixed that for you.

    Surur
    Now that is funny Can you add Perry to Britannica as well?
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    hey can we start on 800p?? with alp and all... hey its never too early for anything related treo ...... right???? lolzzz
    I announced the opening of Silly Season on the 900P two weeks ago! Please reference my signature line. . . . . .

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=333
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/27/2006 at 04:23 PM.
  13. #13  
    700P = June 6, 2006 Perry, you'd better redo those invitations.
  14. #14  
    invitations?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  15. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by IEFesq
    700P = June 6, 2006 Perry, you'd better redo those invitations.
    Do you have info or just pulling a date out of the air?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Do you have info or just pulling a date out of the air?
    air, a$$, what's the difference?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  17. DHart's Avatar
    Posts
    273 Posts
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    #17  
    geatch -

    if you don't know air from a$$, I don't know what you've been sniffing.http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif

    Maybe we can add on to the longest thread ever on TC.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by DHart
    geatch -

    if you don't know air from a$$, I don't know what you've been sniffing.http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif

    Maybe we can add on to the longest thread ever on TC.
    I was referring to pulling dates out of the air, like you on Saturday night.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  19. DHart's Avatar
    Posts
    273 Posts
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I was referring to pulling dates out of the air, like you on Saturday night.
    I would be lucky to do that after 35 years of marriage.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by DHart
    I would be lucky to do that after 35 years of marriage.
    You are a lucky man.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions