Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I could say I got the date from here or there. It really wouldn't make any difference. But it was read to me off of a Sprint computer screen - for what it's worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by IEFesq
    I could say I got the date from here or there. It really wouldn't make any difference. But it was read to me off of a Sprint computer screen - for what it's worth.
    I heard the same day from a bottle of sun screen.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    What??
    Oh, I get it, geatches rhymes with sneeches.
    I 'm not reading amy more 700p rumors unless they placed in a pre-existing 700p rumor thread. Every time I hit new posts there's 8 more threads on the same topic and I can't get thru them all before they expire.
    Another sign or rumor???
    Jack, isn't this the name of this thread? Wasn't this pre-existing before I or the other 24 or so posts were made? Lighten up..noone is making you read this... at least I don't think anyone is making you read this....hey....is this a cry for help??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    June thingy is suspicious too. Hey I am waiting for end of May.
    Someone has a bet on the June date.
    Quote Originally Posted by IEFesq
    What??
    Sorry, I've just heard so many dates from so many people who heard from a "rep". It's just getting old.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  9.    #29  
    hey its atleast not a thread based on "I heard from so and so sprint rep that treo700p ....." thingy. See I got the same rumor thread but just got it differently. lolzzz. Seriously I was so wanted to believe the info that I even believed Wikipedia . Hey this site got all other things right that I wanted to know, why not this one..... But whatever I still believe
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I announced the opening of Silly Season on the 900P two weeks ago! Please reference my signature line. . . . . .

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=333
    Hey I doubt that it will be called 900P unless they wanted to put their own flavor of Linux mobile OS. I cant think of suitable name of ALP. May be they just put it L for linux based or A for ALP. I spend hour to figure this thing but couldnt. Any guess what will Treo900 be called????
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    Hey I doubt that it will be called 900P unless they wanted to put their own flavor of Linux mobile OS. I cant think of suitable name of ALP. May be they just put it L for linux based or A for ALP. I spend hour to figure this thing but couldnt. Any guess what will Treo900 be called????
    Code name: ALPO
    Code name: ALPO
    Hey - quit stealing my lines - I've got dibs on ALPO for the next version of POS; just ask LiveFaith and gfunk.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=ALPO
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    From hence I will parenth: "Registered Coining of dstrauss" when used. . .

Was it gfunk that coined FrankenGarnet?

We need a sticky.
    From hence I will parenth: "Registered Coining of dstrauss" when used. . .

Was it gfunk that coined FrankenGarnet?

We need a sticky.
    Yes, it was. Attribution is such a wonderful thing (maybe I should copyright this and open a website - oops, I think that's been "branded" already - it would be the second disaster for Palm after "pilot" was taken back by the pen company, they'd lose "ALPO" to me).
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12