1.    #1  
    At least someone sync'd w/ Tracker Dog website with verion 3.5 of Versamail and all I know about is 3.1

http://tamspalm.tamoggemon.com/2006/...king-at-palms/
    If it's not Pearlized Lilac , couldn't be mine . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    If it's not Pearlized Lilac , couldn't be mine . . . . .
    Actually, I think Palm could make themselves some extra business if they made some sort of interchangeable faceplates for the Treo. The specs of the phone could possibly appeal to the tech savvy teenager, but the look of the phone may ruin the appeal. For the business professional, it's a very looking phone, but teens want some color and/or some options (let's take a look the Razr - silver, black, pink). This would leave room for nice customization (other than faceplate stickers), while still having a standard phone for the business professional that doesn't want a pearlized lilac phone.

Maybe they'll do this with the lowrider, seeing as they're supposedly going to be dropping it into the teenage price range.

Here we go Pa-alm, Here we go! *clap, clap* Here we go Pa-alm, Here we go! *clap, clap*

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    Actually, I think Palm could make themselves some extra business if they made some sort of interchangeable faceplates for the Treo. The specs of the phone could possibly appeal to the tech savvy teenager, but the look of the phone may ruin the appeal. For the business professional, it's a very looking phone, but teens want some color and/or some options (let's take a look the Razr - silver, black, pink). This would leave room for nice customization (other than faceplate stickers), while still having a standard phone for the business professional that doesn't want a pearlized lilac phone.

Maybe they'll do this with the lowrider, seeing as they're supposedly going to be dropping it into the teenage price range.

Here we go Pa-alm, Here we go! *clap, clap* Here we go Pa-alm, Here we go! *clap, clap*
    ...I know a certain tech-savvy lady that would be ALL OVER a pink Treo!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    For the business professional, it's a very looking phone, but teens want some color and/or some options (let's take a look the Razr - silver, black, pink). This would leave room for nice customization (other than faceplate stickers), while still having a standard phone for the business professional that doesn't want a pearlized lilac phone.
    Don't be surprised if colors are offered...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Royal Latverian Green with the "Imperial March" playing off Ptunes!!!!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I agree about the faceplate thing completely. I love tech stuff but I have to admit..my 600 was a bit bland at first. now it just seems more age appropriate for a girl in colloge.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Unfortunatly, I don't think Pearlized Lilac will be one of the colors offered.

Oh well.
  9.    #9  
    Geez perry, your poor wife ..... I hope you are quiet about lusting for a new model in that department.

BTW, your 700p accessory arrive this morning ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Unfortunatly, I don't think Pearlized Lilac will be one of the colors offered.

Oh well.

Love the new Avatar...........................
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Colors? I'll be surprised if they offer a cradle as a separate accessory.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Geez perry, your poor wife ..... I hope you are quiet about lusting for a new model in that department.

BTW, your 700p accessory arrive this morning ?

Not Yet.

Late afternoon postal service here on Saturdays.