Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    First 24, now Bones. She was using a Treo 650 last night to guide her way through the tunnel system. Ok I got the Treo, now where is Fox an my own TV series?
    AT&T iPhone, My Blog!
    LOL! I saw that too!
    Between playing with ya Treos and reading TC, where you guys find time to watch TV ?
    Tivo!
    To look at this logically, these shows were more than likely filmed before the Treo 700's release. So maybe we might see Jack Baur with a 700 next season!
    Everybody has a Treo now. Its become the new sidekick. People are buying them now based on popularity(and the price drop). Every celebrity everywhere owns one, it sucks. We're no longer the elite boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofdog
    First 24, now Bones. She was using a Treo 650 last night to guide her way through the tunnel system. Ok I got the Treo, now where is Fox an my own TV series?
    i winced when she crawled through the pipe with her treo face out in that case. i just imagined it scrapping the sides all the way through.

and being bones, her publisher probably gave it to her. they did give her a car. ;-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.