Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Well, I don't know if Sagio was right or not, but if Palm launches a GSM phone in Europe by just snapping off the antennae of a 700w, they can kiss their a$$&$ good bye in that market. Just look at what the Euro market gets offered by all of the stylish cell phone designers - and they ALWAYS get the newest most feature rich gadgets (i-Mate ring a bell?).
    I think we are due for a 700w GSM phone very soon... most likely with an antenna.

The phone exists... if no carrier wants it, Palm will release as an unlocked model...

remember this old picture...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Well, I don't know if Sagio was right or not, but if Palm launches a GSM phone in Europe by just snapping off the antennae of a 700w, they can kiss their a$$&$ good bye in that market. Just look at what the Euro market gets offered by all of the stylish cell phone designers - and they ALWAYS get the newest most feature rich gadgets (i-Mate ring a bell?).
    I agree . It will be slim and re-designed Treo that will be as useful as current Treo, with sexy figure
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    And 200 more $$
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    ...I'll take it fat and soon...isn't that right Perry?
    I'll leave this one alone.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Someone has sent me this link with a picture of the Hollywood. Has this been posted before? Is this a fake?
    Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenMD
    Someone has sent me this link with a picture of the Hollywood. Has this been posted before? Is this a fake?
    Hollywood
    Looks fake.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    That looks like the "mock up" from Treonauts

http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/03/first_pictures_.html
    This already getting old
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12