Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The yellow if FAR better than the blue!
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I know you are, but what am I.
    Sure you know. Like how you know there are many unknowns.

As for you, you're just a troll who can't stop being a hyprocrite.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    More Lowrider pics.
    How low can they go?
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Sure you know. Like how you know there are many unknowns.
    Huh?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Huh?
    Nevermind, I'm getting bored over this. Let me go pick up my kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    More Lowrider pics.
    Oh crap, how do I get that in my dock..............................

And saddly, no Wi-Fi..................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    lol, now that's nice a link to another rumor of another thread of speculation about some photos taken out of context that must be the next treo because they are a topic on another speculative board

can we get the shadow to confirm these for us too?
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol, now that's nice a link to another rumor of another thread of speculation about some photos taken out of context that must be the next treo because they are a topic on another speculative board

can we get the shadow to confirm these for us too?
    and my earlier comment was...

I call waste of thread space.
    Some geek actually took the time to hack a treo and make a modified shell and that is why it is painted blue to easier hide the hack job. The face surrounding the keys on the board just looks not right...it just doesn't look right...WTF. I know guys that would actually take the time to do this in their spare time, and they happen to not have women in their life, which makes it easier for time well spent. I got friends that were talking about dissasembling his treo and overclocking the processor on it...he was kidding of course. He did overclock his old 633 and got almost a gig out of it, but you would have to keep it in the fridge to keep it from melt down.
    This must be the Hollywood that is now claimed to be the Lowrider.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94535
    From TreoCentral to treonauts to sprint users and now back to here.... guess that verifies ir ok everybody now....

"let the circle
    be unbroken
    bye un bye...."
    This is not a Hollywood Treo. I've seen this treo before. Its some dude who done lots of modifications to TREO. He removed his antena and added a second head phone jack in its place. Also if you find his site he shows how to paint the treo, and lots of other mods....
    This is not funny.........
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Some geek actually took the time to hack a treo and make a modified shell and that is why it is painted blue to easier hide the hack job. The face surrounding the keys on the board just looks not right...it just doesn't look right...WTF. I know guys that would actually take the time to do this in their spare time, and they happen to not have women in their life, which makes it easier for time well spent. I got friends that were talking about dissasembling his treo and overclocking the processor on it...he was kidding of course. He did overclock his old 633 and got almost a gig out of it, but you would have to keep it in the fridge to keep it from melt down.
    I have no idea what you even said because I was too busy staring at your avatar, hell, I forgot what this thread was even about after looking at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMember
    This is not a Hollywood Treo. I've seen this treo before. Its some dude who done lots of modifications to TREO. He removed his antena and added a second head phone jack in its place. Also if you find his site he shows how to paint the treo, and lots of other mods....
    link?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    You don't mean this guy do you?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/member.php?u=46943

And his site:
    http://treotricks.blogspot.com/2005/...o-part_05.html

Because that's a different guy.
    Ummm I thought he was with the guy who actually posted the picture. damn.... So u are telling me I was bashing him in other thread for no reason at all
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    yes you were.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    yes you were.
    ooops
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    This must be the Hollywood that is now claimed to be the Lowrider.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94535
    I kinda sorta hafta wonder what kind of life someone has who joined a site called "Sprint Users" less than a year ago and has already done over 2200 posts. Oh. A NASCAR freak. Nevermind. I used to build model car kits when I was a kid and I think I did better spray paint jobs than that 650 with the antenna sawed off.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    I have no idea what you even said because I was too busy staring at your avatar, hell, I forgot what this thread was even about after looking at it.
    http://www.finesite.webart.ru/shocking/lhooq-1.htm

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12