1.    #1  
    When you dial a number that is not currently stored in the contacts, after the call is over, T650 would ask you a question if you want to store that number as a contact. I accidentally disabled this option. Now, I dont know how to reactivate this option? Anybody know how?
    In the phone app, press the menu button, then options -> Phone preferences. "Ask to add unknown phone numbers after calls" is at the bottom. Check the box and hit ok.
    Lois: I guarantee you a MAN made that commercial...

Peter: Of course a man made it Lois. It's a commercial, not a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
  3.    #3  
    I am on Palm One Phone v 1.0. And I cant see the option to 'Ask..'. Can you tell me what version you are on? Also, I am with Verizon Wireless. Would that make a difference in software?

Thanks for myour posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by srshanta
    I am on Palm One Phone v 1.0. And I cant see the option to 'Ask..'. Can you tell me what version you are on? Also, I am with Verizon Wireless. Would that make a difference in software?

Thanks for myour posting.
    Verizon may not have the option. It was added to Sprint a few updates ago. Not sure if other carriers also have this now, or not. If you don't see it while viewing the "Phone Preferences" screen, you have your answer.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Verizon may not have the option. It was added to Sprint a few updates ago. Not sure if other carriers also have this now, or not. If you don't see it while viewing the "Phone Preferences" screen, you have your answer.
    one more reason to move to Sprint
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.