Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Why not just delete the shortcut? The space where the bundled software is stored is not accessible in any case, so reducing the size of the ROM image is not going to gain you any extra storage or program space.
    Wow....you can't do the custom ROM thing w/ the 700w like like POS users do swapping pre bundled apps for ones they prefer like Ptunes over Realplayer etc ?
    Bill Gates=Monopoly. Bill wants you to use nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Why not just delete the shortcut? The space where the bundled software is stored is not accessible in any case, so reducing the size of the ROM image is not going to gain you any extra storage or program space.

This is like complaining that its difficult to remove the back seats of a car, and that the car would be a lot faster without the extra weight.

Surur
    NO IT'S NOT THE SAME!! I am not happy that unwanted uninstallable programs are taking up my ROM!!! I DON'T WANT THEM ON THERE!! And there indeed should be a way to remove them. Or they need to give the option of installing only what you want from the CD.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234