Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    A 14 yr. old took the time to learn what Butler does??
    Maybe during geometry class?
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    The kid who developed Flight Status is only 16.
    LT, I was being sarcastic about the guy by referring to him as 14. He was probably only 13.
    The mentality of one is probably more like it. Otherwise that's one lucky kid to have his parents get him a Treo!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    The kid who developed Flight Status is only 16.
    Mike Lin was 17 when he released StartUp Control Panel
    Required reading for those following original topic.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03..._split_rumpus/
    And here's anpthe rpogram for playas ... keep track of your stable

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...0&prodid=53390

"Do you remember when/where you met him/her first time. Do you know what is his/her favorite color, song, singer, animal, places, movies. What birthday gift you brought to him/her three years ago ? This program will help you keep all those information in your Palm."
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515

If you were a REAL player, you would just tell her "dont touch my phone" and that would be that. But since your a player in training i will excuse this. Next time i will be forced to revoke your permit

True, so true!!

Just goes to show that 'it ain't easy being a Playa!!'
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    You have GOT to be kidding me... I'm mad someone wasted the time and bytes to write that app.

Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE

"Do you remember when/where you met him/her first time. Do you know what is his/her favorite color, song, singer, animal, places, movies. What birthday gift you brought to him/her three years ago ? This program will help you keep all those information in your Palm."

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I think it's for geeks with multiple imaginary girlfriend ... .. when they are showing off their gadgets, they can make their friends think they have lives

I've used this app for a couple years. It's fantastic. Brings back good memories. Reminds you of forgotten trysts. Lastly makes you feel somewhat better about being a treo geek.

BEWARE! Only for the chosen few who get variety on a regular basis. If you haven't had atleast 15-20 partners it's a waste of time
    Required reading for those following original topic.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03..._split_rumpus/
    I'm confused. She's made at Mozilla for not allowing her to keep living in a fantasy world?
    <<If you haven't had at least 15-20 partners it's a waste of time>>

Does that program have a field for HIV/STD status? It could come in handy for all those Playas who are playin with their (and other's) lives...

(end of preaching/party-pooping mode... resuming normal mode)
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    I'm confused. She's made at Mozilla for not allowing her to keep living in a fantasy world?
    You are asking me if I understand woman logic ? (ducking, running a hiding before ladyTreo beats me up)

I hear another is suing MasterCard for sending home a billing stament with hotel bills on it.

Tho I expect man logic is just as hard for women to understand. You know that book "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" ? I wrote a sequel.

"Men are Crazy and Woman are Freakin Nuts"
    She should thank Mozzilla that she found out before, and not after (or not at all), the wedding.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    I have a free one....from HennyYoungman Software .... "If you experience pain when you do that, don't do that" ..... don't use text messaging.
    So if it hurts to breathe, don't fix the problem, just stop breathing. Good logic.
    This is my Treo. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Treo is my best freind. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Treo without me is useless. Without my Treo, I am useless......
    Quote Originally Posted by gradymeister
    So if it hurts to breathe, don't fix the problem, just stop breathing. Good logic.
    Hint: Henny Youngman was a comedian. I had no technical answer so I figured the best I could do was bring a little humor into the day.

But your analogy is a good one, if it hurts to breathe, one solution is to not smoke any more cigarettes.
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 03/29/2006 at 07:58 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123