Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get rid of the girl friend and try Invisible - it hids apps and then assign a key to start Invisible. Ben
    If you were a REAL player, you would just tell her "dont touch my phone" and that would be that. But since your a player in training i will excuse this. Next time i will be forced to revoke your permit
    LOL!! P.I.T. Playa in Training. How long do you have to intern? LOL!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanther
    LOL!! P.I.T. Playa in Training. How long do you have to intern? LOL!
    Depends on how many interns you do
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews
    It looks like SureWave Mobile Defense (formerly PDA Defense) provides password protection for launching applications.

Isn't JP Mobile No more ? .. having been absorbed by Goog ?

"Good will accelerate the adoption of technology
    developed by JP Mobile

"By integrating key components of JP Mobile's back-end and security technologies with our GoodLink server, service, and clients, Good will soon be able to extend its mobile messaging and PIM system to all of the leading messaging environments, while simultaneously raising the bar for end-to-end integrated security on Windows Mobile, Symbian, and Palm OS platforms," said Danny Shader, CEO, Good Technology. "We will be able to serve many more customers within the US and abroad. These moves will benefit not only our customers, but also our carrier and device partners, as well, all of whom have been asking us to serve these markets."

"With over 6,500 corporate accounts, Good has proven that it meets the wireless computing needs of the enterprise, " said Dayakar Puskoor, CEO of JP Mobile. "The addition of JP Mobile technologies, expertise and intellectual property will help Good continue to meet the needs of large enterprises, and will accelerate the product development required to meet market demands. We are very happy to be joining Good to bring the strengths of the companies together."
    How about just keeping it in your pants, before you hit the curb...with your Treo?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    shouldnt you have a sidekick not a treo?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Isn't JP Mobile No more ? .. having been absorbed by Goog ?

"Good will accelerate the adoption of technology
    developed by JP Mobile

"By integrating key components of JP Mobile's back-end and security technologies with our GoodLink server, service, and clients, Good will soon be able to extend its mobile messaging and PIM system to all of the leading messaging environments, while simultaneously raising the bar for end-to-end integrated security on Windows Mobile, Symbian, and Palm OS platforms," said Danny Shader, CEO, Good Technology. "We will be able to serve many more customers within the US and abroad. These moves will benefit not only our customers, but also our carrier and device partners, as well, all of whom have been asking us to serve these markets."

"With over 6,500 corporate accounts, Good has proven that it meets the wireless computing needs of the enterprise, " said Dayakar Puskoor, CEO of JP Mobile. "The addition of JP Mobile technologies, expertise and intellectual property will help Good continue to meet the needs of large enterprises, and will accelerate the product development required to meet market demands. We are very happy to be joining Good to bring the strengths of the companies together."
    You're right. It's not available anymore. The playa is on his own...
    Anyone seen elkoreano? All this discussion and the guy who started the thread is nowhere to be seen. Did it help? Did it not help? Did they break up?

Rude!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Anyone seen elkoreano? All this discussion and the guy who started the thread is nowhere to be seen. Did it help? Did it not help? Did they break up?

Rude!
    After further review of his case, i suspended his permit and sent him into the apprenticeship program. He will post again when his game is (as we say) tight and he can lay it down (as we say) flat. All this to avoid further humiliation
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews
    First I'll say that I don't agree with the original requirements of such an application, but to answer the question there might be a way.

It looks like SureWave Mobile Defense (formerly PDA Defense) provides password protection for launching applications.
    This company seems to have gone out of business - I cant find a Mobile Defense download anywhere, closest is an old version of PDA Defense on Tucows. Dont know how well it works.

PSHack works fine on my system to lock down one application at a time, and AppLock is briliant if you want to set up a suite of progs to be password-protected. You can easily disable/enable protection for that suite as suits your needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol, how tight is your game franco? your girl is right there in your avitar in front of you .... you pw? or you whip that p?
    I have evolved into something different now. I have never had game to be truthful. I was always brutally honest, and women appreciated it. I was never questioned about my whereabouts or had my phone searched. My "friends" just enjoyed my company, when provided, and knew when my phone rang it was for me and not them. I left the game to the players, i was a coach and i ran my team well.

Now i am HAPPILY married and wouldnt jepordized that happiness for a quick thrill. The thrill that my family gives me far surpasses any sexual gratification, that i have ever known.

OH YEAH and to answer the second part of your question, this is my wife we are speaking of so lets tone it down when it comes to her k?
    Last edited by Franko515; 03/23/2006 at 12:13 AM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by elkoreano
    i've tried a couple apps that sucked hard.. my gf always tries to read my sms texts.. if she ever gets in, it's overs.. umm.. i put a password on my phone so everytime it shuts off, it needs a password to access.. but its annoying.. anyone have a third party app or solution that will only lock certain applications.. like SMS.. i know BUTLER is able to make it so that the text message doesn't show up when it receives it in the inbox (<-which is way cool)

thanks in advance.. and please, no ethics replies.. haha..
    Just keep using a password and make it hard to guess for anyone but you. You constantly having to enter a password is the LEAST of your problems!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Just keep using a password and make it hard to guess for anyone but you. You constantly having to enter a password is the LEAST of your problems!!
    I hope your guy dont read your suggestions it will be hard to catch him u know
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    I hope your guy dont read your suggestions it will be hard to catch him u know
    I just think its sweet irony that a guy who's clearly cheating is having problems trusting his girlfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    I just think its sweet irony that a guy who's clearly cheating is having problems trusting his girlfriend.
    LOL, a real playa can "Man up" (tell the truth), keep it moving + sleep at night with both eyes shut.
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 03/23/2006 at 06:19 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Mad props to Franco. Honesty is the best policy. That way, you aren't doing anybody wrong. I am not ready for marriage yet, but I can appreciate your perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    LOL, a real playa can "Man up" (tell the truth), keep it moving + sleep at night with both eyes shut.
    I would prefer a guy who is honest about his intentions myself. Don't pretend you want to be in a serious relationship when you really don't!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    look this joker was pulling our collective chains, just some 14 year old kid who thought he would have some fun with us all, now his mommy has taken away his Atari400 computer and he is back to watching Spongebob now...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    look this joker was pulling our collective chains, just some 14 year old kid who thought he would have some fun with us all, now his mommy has taken away his Atari400 computer and he is back to watching Spongebob now...
    Hahaha, ya probably right!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    A 14 yr. old took the time to learn what Butler does??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast