1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if it's a Sprint specific item, but when I have missed calls, messaging or voicemail, I get a small blinking asterisk in the upper left corner of my screen.

I'm glad I'm getting news of the items, but frustrated that I have to pull out the stylus to click the * and see the alerts.

Looking for a way to get to the alerts screen using some buttons - I haven't found it yet.

Anyone?

Thanks!
    Qualcom q-phone -> StarTac -> Sanyo 8100 ->Phillips Nino -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 (sprint) ->Treo 800W
    try holding down the center button on the rocker switch until it takes you to the alerts screen.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
  3.    #3  
    Frustration ended!

Many thanks....
    Qualcom q-phone -> StarTac -> Sanyo 8100 ->Phillips Nino -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 (sprint) ->Treo 800W
    Quote Originally Posted by awisnia
    Frustration ended!

Many thanks....
    Don't feel too badly, I had my Treo for 10 month before I discovered that. Maybe, someday, I'll read the manual... =)
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint
    I thought Insertion was in charge of all blue snowflake questions

At least he knew WTF it was.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."