1.    #1  
    You may have seen this but Treo Central is getting props for another "leak:
    http://blog.treonauts.com/
    Which post of that Treocentral thread had those pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Which post of that Treocentral thread had those pictures?
    The Blue Treo? Somewhere in here. Second half of the thread. Two posts w/attachments.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    That's the problem I can't find it from that giant thread.

Either way it looks like a custom paint job.
    amazing... did they not learn anything from the slinky incident.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    I'll sum it up for you. New user. First post, "look at what my drunk friend just bought"...upload pic. Upload another..."my camera battery died, I'll have to take more pix tomorrow" (now today.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    amazing... did they not learn anything from the slinky incident.
    These blog sites live on hits. They don't get any ad revenue if they don't keep posting bogus leaked photos.
    This isn't a leak of anything more than a blurry picture of what MIGHT be something, but probably is nothing. The dude taking the supposed pictures, has disappeared. And who takes pictures of the BACK? Nobody wants to see that. We want to see button layout, screenshots, something of substance, rather than seeing that it is in fact blue colored. Has it been considered that this might be some kind of custom case? Wasn't the "Hollywood" supposed to be thinner? It doesn't look thinner from these pictures, although from the angle, it would be hard to tell. To me, it looks almost identical to the picture of the unlocked 650, sans antenna, and added blue case. Look at the camera, it's the same. Look at the camera on the 700w. Make the same comparison for all the other components Why would Palm go backwards in design if the "Hollywood" is supposed to be a very style-forward phone. Seems like a fake to me. Sorry.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    That article sure makes Treonauts look bad in my eyes...treating those amateur photos seriously....c'mon guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    That article sure makes Treonauts look bad in my eyes...treating those amateur photos seriously....c'mon guys.
    and pumping up garbage accessories...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Hope, prayer, wishes, dreams... you name it, that's all the "blue" Treo photo is. Just look real close; there's no difference in the shape or size of the blue Treo than the erasure of the antennae. Every rumor about "Hollywood" says its thinner and slimmer - not so with the blue Treo photo which is nearly identical in the dimensions of the upper half of the device.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Umm its a custom paint job. Now shut it. Its not even worth making a new thread. Hey even that geek didnt try to create a separate thread. I give him credit for that. Stupid!
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.