Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    HAHAHA!!! You slay me! A software company with an active QA department? That's crazy talk right there.
    Yes, but they're also putting out hardware. Several people mentioned hardware problems with the 650.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum
    I thought he was already dead...oh wait..it was his career...nevermind.
    he got new career, in fitness company advertisement of TotalGym :-). Someone tell this guy to go home and rest in peace.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Umm i wanted to ask....is it HTC who is making Treo700P??? And with all known info about new Treo700P, can someone tell me that I have to make a hole to find reset button?
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It's bad enough we get a million "I just have seen the 700" threads, but now we're asking what problems a phone that none of us have used or held (save for Merlyn,) and now you want to speculate on a speculation?

Wow...you all have lost it!

But, while we're at it, who do you think the number one draft pick in the 2012 NFL draft will be?
    Munk...claiming you can't STFU...no, everyone else can't.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123