1.    #1  
    Well well my good people of treoness!
    After looking over the many many threads re the 700P can someone please use their pulling power to find out once and for all what the deal is with the future treo's?
    There has to be someone here who can pick up the phone and contact a person in the know? Come come my good people who know who you are, please just do it and do it now, you know you want to.
    I cannot belive what the big deal is. Just tell me when and where I can buy it and I'll have one.
    There are people on here who have the contacts. Tup tup my good people of the world, go forth and do your stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by magician
    Well well my good people of treoness!
    After looking over the many many threads re the 700P can someone please use their pulling power to find out once and for all what the deal is with the future treo's?
    There has to be someone here who can pick up the phone and contact a person in the know? Come come my good people who know who you are, please just do it and do it now, you know you want to.
    I cannot belive what the big deal is. Just tell me when and where I can buy it and I'll have one.
    There are people on here who have the contacts. Tup tup my good people of the world, go forth and do your stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's a great idea, why didn't someone else think of that?
    I think Slinky is on the phone with somebody right now, give him just a minute and he will let you know...................
    We have seen Merlyn's beta, we have n4cer's date of 5/28.

We need no further information.

Cheers, Perry.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    That's a great idea, why didn't someone else think of that?
    Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 03/21/2006 at 06:08 AM. Reason: changed long text
    Magician -- my screen is going nuts, please put a couple of carraige returns in that string of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
    4/24/06 Dor