Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Someone remembered!
    Do I! Had an OmniSky sled for my Jornada. Nothing like being a bleeding edge early adopter...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Do I! Had an OmniSky sled for my Jornada. Nothing like being a bleeding edge early adopter...
    I had the 540, a sweet machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I had the 540, a sweet machine.
    Still have mine, but it's dead, won't take a charge. That thing was great though. Despite the crappy screen (way too much banding,) funky stylus, and being under-powered compared to my old Casio's and the original ARM iPaqs, I still loved it. And that metal case and flip lid saved it from certain death on a number of falls.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Still have mine, but it's dead, won't take a charge. That thing was great though. Despite the crappy screen (way too much banding,) funky stylus, and being under-powered compared to my old Casio's and the original ARM iPaqs, I still loved it. And that metal case and flip lid saved it from certain death on a number of falls.
    I liked how solid it was. It weighed a ton, but it was sturdy.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234