Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 96 of 96
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulas
    What do you gals do when you have to warranty exchange your treo?!?
    I can't do that so its not really an issue. Mine was bought from ebay, and, actually, according to Cingular I'm still using my Sony Ericsson z500a (which is also crystalled, but only on the extra faceplates that I have)
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I believe it's time for your spanking, Rebecca!
    LMAO Keep dreaming Robert :P

    Bek
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulas
    What do you gals do when you have to warranty exchange your treo?!?
    That's why I haven't done mine yet. I am looking into ways to skin it and then crystalize the skin so I can remove it when the 700p comes out and I need to trade mine in

    babydol, did you use GemTac? also, did you square set them or interleave them? which size stones did you use? so many questions...

    Bek
  4. #84  
    This is all very...girly. And I find myself fascinated. I need help.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  5. #85  
    Do they come in Latverian Royal Green?
    WHAT!?!?
    I'm just asking for a...uh...friend.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Do they come in Latverian Royal Green?
    WHAT!?!?
    I'm just asking for a...uh...friend.

    Oh I'm sure we can find some Latverian Royal green for you....r.... friend... a nice camo pattern perhaps?

    Bek
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    LMAO Keep dreaming Robert :P

    Bek
    I shall. Haven't we discussed some of these before?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #88  
    yah I used gemtac and they're 9ss stones. and they lines are kinda offset
    o o o o o
    o o o o o
    but closer together

    www.dreamtimecreations.com is where i got them..they have lots of colors
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  9. #89  
    Pics of babydol?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  10. #90  
    Did you get the flat backed rhinestones?
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Oh I'm sure we can find some Latverian Royal green for you....r.... friend... a nice camo pattern perhaps?

    Bek
    That would be awe...I mean, she'd like that.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  12.    #92  
    yah they're the flatback rhinestones

    as for pics....check my profile lol. there's a link in there
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  13. #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol
    yah I used gemtac and they're 9ss stones. and they lines are kinda offset
    o o o o o
    o o o o o
    but closer together

    www.dreamtimecreations.com is where i got them..they have lots of colors
    I LOVE dreamtime, but I get wholesale at Kandicorp ;-)
    In your post, the "stones" you show actually look square set, but when I responded, I see they are offset.. are the 9ss, 2mm? I have ordered 2 and 3 MM, the 2 MM are TINY but they're gonna look SO good....lol Thanks for the tip!

    Bek
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol
    yah they're the flatback rhinestones

    as for pics....check my profile lol. there's a link in there

    oooooooh shes a cutie
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  15.    #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    oooooooh shes a cutie
    aww thanks
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    I LOVE dreamtime, but I get wholesale at Kandicorp ;-)
    In your post, the "stones" you show actually look square set, but when I responded, I see they are offset.. are the 9ss, 2mm? I have ordered 2 and 3 MM, the 2 MM are TINY but they're gonna look SO good....lol Thanks for the tip!

    Bek
    yah i'm actually about to order some more stones to finish mine up. i've never heard of kandicorp...do they have a website? i'm gonna finish this with dreamtime so i know the colors will match perfectly, but kandicorp may be a good idea for the future if it ends up cheaper.

    and yah, i dunno why it ended up looking square set when i put the "stones" in the post....i didn't type it out like that! and yah, the stones i used at the 9ss stones

    i want to see pictures of your phone whenever you fnish! who knows, mebe i've started a trend lol
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions