Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Okay, I do appreciate the idea of personalizing your Treo (you use sparkles, I use software). But you HAVE to do one thing for us... when you get that thing caught in your hair you MUST post pictures.
    Haha I think I can manage to do that. However, the crystals are really close together, and i never had the problem with my last phone (also crystalled) but I'll take a pic if it ever happens.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47
    Blinged up accessories is all the rage. Folks out on the left coast are paying big bucks for bejeweled phones, Sidekicks, etc. Whatever floats your boat. Kudos for doing it yourself!
    Thanks. And yah, there was no way I wanted to pay like $400 to have it done professionally! I'm too attached to my treo to mail it off to people I dont know!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Ideas for anyone else out there...NYC Peach Photo Gallery
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47
    Blinged up accessories is all the rage. Folks out on the left coast are paying big bucks for bejeweled phones, Sidekicks, etc. Whatever floats your boat. Kudos for doing it yourself!
    No No No NO! Not everyone out here is doing this. I'm not. Hoovs isn't. Cardio isn't. Okay, so maybe Ronbo wants to...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Maybe they can fiber optic bling so the whole phone glows like a pieces of plutonium when a call is recieved. I head that was all the rage in the Greater Niagra Falls area.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70
    Ideas for anyone else out there...NYC Peach Photo Gallery
    That's pretty cool Cash, thing is I wasn't about to ship my baby to anyone. I had mines done locally at the mall. They did it while I went to the movies.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    That's pretty cool Cash, thing is I wasn't about to ship my baby to anyone. I had mines done locally at the mall. They did it while I went to the movies.
    There isn't any place here locally that does things like this, at least that I know of.
    Can I ask how much to "local place at the mall" charged? I would look around for one of those!

I still like it....and so do my co-workers....

Oh....how do you carry it? Do the crystals come off if you any type of case?

PS....it won't get stuck in ur hair if u use BT headset!
    personally, I like the bling. But I wouldnt do my primary Treo. I would have to have an extra cell phone or something. I dont want to do my PSP, nor 60GB Ipod. But, I like the look. Of course I would want something more masculine.

I really would like a personalized paint job that was scratch resistant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanther
    personally, I like the bling. But I wouldnt do my primary Treo. I would have to have an extra cell phone or something. I dont want to do my PSP, nor 60GB Ipod. But, I like the look. Of course I would want something more masculine.

I really would like a personalized paint job that was scratch resistant.
    have it wrapped with vinyl The can put anything that you can take a picture of. Most of the car grafics you see are just vinyl wraps. They dont scrath easy
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_meezers
    Can I ask how much to "local place at the mall" charged? I would look around for one of those!

I still like it....and so do my co-workers....

Oh....how do you carry it? Do the crystals come off if you any type of case?

PS....it won't get stuck in ur hair if u use BT headset!
    I guess I got a great deal cuz it only cost me $30 bucks. I had it done this fall and only 1 crystal has fallen off so far. Don't know what they did at the Mall cuz I put more crystals on the antenna, and back top myself and they fall off despite the super glue I've used.

To carry it: I just used a drill this weekend to put 3 holes in the back sliding door. Two to loop a lanyard for my neck strap (got tired of the case). A Reset hole to do a easy hard restart.

LOL, I stopped using my BT a long time ago. Nice toy accessory but I want one a lot smaller.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    have it wrapped with vinyl The can put anything that you can take a picture of. Most of the car grafics you see are just vinyl wraps. They dont scrath easy
    Or duct tape. Tell me that doesn't ooze testosterone!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I guess I got a great deal cuz it only cost me $30 bucks. I had it done this fall and only 1 crystal has fallen off so far. Don't know what they did at the Mall cuz I put more crystals on the antenna, and back top myself and they fall off despite the super glue I've used.

To carry it: I just used a drill this weekend to put 3 holes in the back sliding door. Two to loop a lanyard for my neck strap (got tired of the case). A Reset hole to do a easy hard restart.

LOL, I stopped using my BT a long time ago. Nice toy accessory but I want one a lot smaller.

I wont even say it, but i wanna
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol
    Thanks. And yah, there was no way I wanted to pay like $400 to have it done professionally! I'm too attached to my treo to mail it off to people I dont know!

$400? Ahh, come on....Vaja will do it for only $340!! See the Vaja Crystal .
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    $400? Ahh, come on....Vaja will do it for only $340!! See the Vaja Crystal .

OMG I didn't even know they made those.. I could bling up my pink Vaja case....lol

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    This may be an even better solution for you
    http://www.fullyconverged.com/

the link is for the 700w but they make one for the 650, just wanted you to see pics

Then you could put the stones on this instead of directly on the Treo (some spots arent fully covered, see pics)

Hope this can help ya sunshine
    That is an EXCELLENT idea Franko..if I could apply the thing properly.....lol

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    OMG I didn't even know they made those.. I could bling up my pink Vaja case....lol

Bek
    Don't be so ghey, Becky!

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Don't be so ghey, Becky!
    It's not ghey when a girl acts like a girl... now when YOU do..... that's totally ghey.

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    It's not ghey when a girl acts like a girl... now when YOU do..... that's totally ghey.

Bek
    I believe it's time for your spanking, Rebecca!

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    What do you gals do when you have to warranty exchange your treo?!?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast