Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    he's a dachshund named Hemi, and the only time he wears a coat is when its really cold and i have to take him somewhere
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Okay. This should wrap up the survey...

Blinged Treo. Neon. Weenie-dog, with sweater. She's a girlie-girl.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey babydol, nice ride. Check out my partner in crime. Tell Twerp she says "Hi"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol
    Haha deal! I've decided that I wont be doing blonde again for a while...As much as I liked it, I didn't like the fact that my eyebrows will always be dark brown and my eyes are the color of dark chocolate...and I have freckles...
    Just wondering...isn't it possible to bleach eyebrows these days?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Just wondering...isn't it possible to bleach eyebrows these days?
    yah, but its a pain in the ****
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    Hey babydol, nice ride. Check out my partner in crime. Tell Twerp she says "Hi"
    Drool......
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Okay. This should wrap up the survey...

Blinged Treo. Neon. Weenie-dog, with sweater. She's a girlie-girl.
    yes, but he's a big old weenie dog, not one of the mini ones. what really sucks is when all 25lbs of him jumps on your stomach while you're lying down or something. He is soooo not small enough to be a lap dog yet he thinks he is.
    Drool......
    Aha, I take it you know the difference between yours and mine. That's awesome; you get points for that. This also tells me you have good automotive taste, double points for that!
    You shuda went to Spirit Awards and got ya swag bag

"Palm Treo smartphones studded with sparkling Swarovski crystals"
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    Aha, I take it you know the difference between yours and mine. That's awesome; you get points for that. This also tells me you have good automotive taste, double points for that!
    Ah yes, I know the difference! My fiance works at a car dealership (Chrysler, Jeep, BMW, Dodge, and Buick) and we both work at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Unfortunately, I didn't have a big enough bank account. They also didn't have orange, which I love....they had a regular SXT that was orange on the lot, but I hate the front grill on them. I think it looks bizarre with the "wide eyed" look of the headlights. As is, I had to wait a week for Twerp to get here.....they were like "Well, we do have an orange srt-d on the way here on the truck...do you want that one?"
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    You shuda went to Spirit Awards and got ya swag bag

"Palm Treo smartphones studded with sparkling Swarovski crystals"
    It may be because its late and I've been at work all day, but I'm not following......?
    Quote Originally Posted by D0lphin
    those look like "manhands"
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Aha! I found someone with the nerve to bling their Treo.. I have 2 gross of clear and pink crystals waiting for me to do mine, I just don't have the nerve... Mine are 3mm (10ss) so they may be a little big even... Were you able to get them in tightly around the margins? I would have to start with a straight margin and work back and I think I'd end up with a mess and it'd be crooked.... and then I'd really be hacked off.

Looks very pretty.. does it get dirty? Like, after time, will it get ucky?

Bek

PS I forgot to say that I ordered a clear hard case and I'm thinking I can bling it up instead of the actual phone....lol
    Last edited by Bekktek; 03/18/2006 at 07:00 AM.
    Such a cutie, and she uses a Treo!!!!!!!

Go ahead and check out the pics, Munk. They won't hurt ya.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Aha! I found someone with the nerve to bling their Treo.. I have 2 gross of clear and pink crystals waiting for me to do mine, I just don't have the nerve... Mine are 3mm (10ss) so they may be a little big even... Were you able to get them in tightly around the margins? I would have to start with a straight margin and work back and I think I'd end up with a mess and it'd be crooked.... and then I'd really be hacked off.

Looks very pretty.. does it get dirty? Like, after time, will it get ucky?

Bek

PS I forgot to say that I ordered a clear hard case and I'm thinking I can bling it up instead of the actual phone....lol
    This may be an even better solution for you
    http://www.fullyconverged.com/

the link is for the 700w but they make one for the 650, just wanted you to see pics

Then you could put the stones on this instead of directly on the Treo (some spots arent fully covered, see pics)

Hope this can help ya sunshine
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Such a cutie, and she uses a Treo!!!!!!!

Go ahead and check out the pics, Munk. They won't hurt ya.
    You think so? She's from Oklahoma, so I have this mental image in my head of what to expect. I can almost smell the Aqua-Net from here.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Are you going to put the sparkie on the antenna? I think it will look much better.

Also comedy stars and stripes pattern on the back side.
    Munk:

No, she is not what you would expect at all. I wonder why she doesn't have a pic of herself as her avatar? If I were a young, cute girl I would.

On the other hand, maybe it would draw too much attention. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    It may be because its late and I've been at work all day, but I'm not following......?
    Last week or so they had these big shindigs in "wHoolywood" called the Oscars and the Spirit Awards. Attendees get these "swag bags" filels with all sorts of goodies (oscars swag bag contained $110,000 worth of stuff, Spirit Awards $36,000). One of the things they gave away at the Spirit awards was a Treo 650 designed by some Hollywood style maven with sparkling Swarovski crystals.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759...029TX1K0000633
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Aha! I found someone with the nerve to bling their Treo.. I have 2 gross of clear and pink crystals waiting for me to do mine, I just don't have the nerve...
    If ya a hoser, you might want to go for this kinda look.

http://blog.treonauts.com/2005/03/

Scroll down a bit.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast