I have call sheild and think it is great, however it is missing one filter that I would really like ...

I would like to forward calls to different numbers based on their caller id.

So if 1-555-1212 calls me it will automaticaly forward to my home phone,
    If my ex wife calls on her cell, it automnatically forwards her call to her home phone .... just kidding, we ll not really

Is there an app out there that does this?

Thanks

W
    not that I know of (CallFilter does not either). Looks like all or nothing.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    What a great concept! I could always send my mother-in-law to voicemail!!!!!!

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    This sort of app is on my hit list too. Too bad call filter only allows you to forward calls if it's plugged in the cradle.

Anything else out there??

::
    maybe we can get a developer to jump on this and add my fav feature.....blocking all callers who have caller ID blocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    maybe we can get a developer to jump on this and add my fav feature.....blocking all callers who have caller ID blocked.
    CallFilter does this.. you can set a rule so that if No Caller ID is sent, you can send them directly to voicemail, pickup & hangup, ignore call, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    What a great concept! I could always send my mother-in-law to voicemail!!!!!!

These apps can do this, as long as her caller ID comes up when she calls.

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    CallFilter does this.. you can set a rule so that if No Caller ID is sent, you can send them directly to voicemail, pickup & hangup, ignore call, etc
    I want the call blocked entirely and for them to get a message saying "turn off caller ID blocking (*87 IIRC) and your call will go thru" just like on my land lines.

I believe the feature is called "anonymous caller rejection".
    Doesn't CF also have a feature that answers the call and plays a message of your making ?, like; 'The Number u have dialed does not except Blocked ID's'
    Just call me Berd.
    Maybe I just read about someone wanting that feature. My memory escapes me.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Maybe I just read about someone wanting that feature. My memory escapes me.
    Not that I'm aware of, but's been a while since I looked at it.

Actually now that I am thinking about it, I thot CF decided who was known and unknown by what was in your contacts list.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Actually now that I am thinking about it, I thot CF decided who was known and unknown by what was in your contacts list.
    I believe there is a "No Caller ID" option as well