Page 1 of 77 1234561151 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    This one is for Perry.....God love'm. I am a daily observer but infrequent poster here at Treocentral. I have been following the hope of a new Palm based Treo for some time like the rest of you. I was out and about this afternoon and decided to stop by the Sprint store which was in the same complex where I was conducting other business. I spoke to the Sprint representative there and expressed interest in the Treo 700 (I didn't specify which OS). The rep. told me that they didn't know if/when they would be getting the Treo 700W but added that they just received information on new and upcoming products. Among them was a new Palm based Treo 700P. The rep. asked if I would like to see the information that they had. I contained my glee and walked over to the other counter, trying not to run, trip and look like a complete newbie *****. There I was handed several pages stapled together which was turned to a full color page displaying two phones....one of which was the Treo 700P. After expressing alot of interest in the phone I was trying to figure out how I was going to get a picture of this page with my PPC6700. To my delight the rep. asked me if I would like a photocopy. I almost crapped my pants and politely accepted the offer. The current targeted Sprint launch date is..........drum roll please..........5/28/06. I have included a scan of the copy I was given at the Sprint store by the Sprint rep. There has been alot of hoaxes on this board regarding a new Palm OS Treo and I just want to say that I would not do that. The original page that I was shown was in color and 100% authentic. Ummm.......trying to attach the scanned page but it keeps telling me "This document contains no data". I have sent a PM to Perry to see if he will accept an attachment via email and post it under this thread.
    IS the plan finally coming together........
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Gotta see the scanned photocopy.....
    Scanned Copy Please....
    Looking forward to seeing what this thread does this weekend. It should be interersting in the Padded Pink Room when we can see this picture of the new Treo 700 from Sprint.
    You can send it to me and I'll post it.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

dobedobedooooooooo
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Why do I have a sick feeling in my stomach?
    Looks like my prediction holding.....

Formal Announcement April 15 - May 15

Release 0 - 60 days from announcement.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Scanned COPY PLEASE!!!!!!
    Is that a computer firing up Photoshop I hear in the background?
    Nice signature NRG Just curious would you prefer a the reverse? Nevermind I just remembered you are in fact a democrat...
    Oh, this should be fun.

I have PM'd n4cer my email address and will post what I receive when I get it.

Cheers, Perry.
    I thought the OP said that he already HAD sent it to Perry.

sigh.
    There is no spoon.
    I hope he remembers today is St. Patty's day not the April Fool.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Nice signature NRG Just curious would you prefer a the reverse? Nevermind I just remembered you are in fact a democrat...
    It is a quote by Thomas Jefferson who was in fact the founder and leader of the Democratic-Republican Party which was the precursor to today's Democratic Party. All TJ was saying is that "might doesn't make right" which I think is a hard thing to argue with no matter what your political affiliation. But the point I wanted to get to was would it be possible to reserve the political commentary for the non-technical sections ?
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 03/17/2006 at 01:05 PM.
    AKA Big oil companies and Haliburton.

getting back on subject tho, its been a few minutes since the OP......and?
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    I hope he remembers today is St. Patty's day not the April Fool.
    I am wear'n the GREEN. (1/32nd-ish)
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Just sent the picture to Perry
    drum roll please