Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast
    duplicate message deleted
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    I just sent a PM to n4cer and gave him my toll free fax number and my email address that takes up to 1 GB attachments! We'll see what happens.
    Bob
    n4cer is leading you all on a wild goose chase. You'd have to be really desperate to be reading to a thread like this, even more to be posting in it.

Oh, wait...

A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    160 posts, and no picture? This is getting old.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice, you know the rest.
    Thank God for the F5 key.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    The OP previously posted this:

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch the original post ref. what happened. I am a police officer in charge of computer crimes at a police agency in Michigan. How long had the suspect been an ebay member? Presently, a credit card is required to open and verify a new ebay account. If the suspect became a member within the last year or so then you have a pretty good chance of obtaining his identity via a search warrant for ebay.....assuming that the credit card used to register was not stolen. If it was an older account then it could have been opened before the credit card registry requirement began. If this is the case then the chances of finding this guy/gal out is minimal. How was payment made? Again, if it was a money order then it doesn't look good. Given the amount stated above I suspect that it was not. In a nut shell, because most of these cases involve multiple jurisdictions.....the best bet is to go with the FBI since they have national jurisdiction and resources to handle this kind of crime. If you have a good email address, not hotmail or other anonymous accounts, then their service provider can be found with minimal effort and then a search warrant serviced on that provider for subscriber information. Home this helps. Good Luck."

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=105863

Computer crimes expert and can't send a pic?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

A guy is watching his friend playpoker at a local tavern. After losing hand after hand the friend sits out a hand and comes over to the guy to have a smoke. The guy says, "You know all the other players are cheating."

The friend replies, with a sigh, "I know."

"Then why are you playing with them?" The guy asks.

"It's the only game in town!"
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    close, delete or merge. NOW!
    Just call me Berd.
    Ok, my work PC would not open the attachment. I am now home. I can now open the .jpg However, I cannot upload it to a post in this thread, nor to a post I tried to start in the 650 forum that is coded for img on. File size is 861kb. Is there a size limit to attach here? I have also sent this to NRG via e-mail.

I am not really thrilled with being dragged into this, but here is what the page looks like:

1 page
    2 phones listed, both with picture and specification box
    LG LX550 and Treo 700P

Verbage in 700P Box:

DIFFERENTIATED POSITIONING: Complete /upgrade to current Treo 650

TARGET MARKET: business/ consumer device

KEY FEATURES: Palm, Power Vision, EV-DO, 1.3MP camera, Sprint TV,On Demand, Streaming Music, Phone as Modem, Bluetooth, 128mb of Memory (gtwo Edit: 64mb operating and 64/52mb user?), SD Memory Card, Refined Industrial desgn.

CATEGORY:
    PowerVision Smartphone.

PRICE: TBDTBDTBD

Okay, let the games begin.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/17/2006 at 04:52 PM.
    128mb?????????????????????????????????????

Everything listed is as has been being speculated -- except for that memory figure!
    Quote Originally Posted by gtwo
    Ok, my work PC would not open the attachment. I am now home. I can now open the .jpg However, I cannot upload it to a post in this thread, nor to a post I tried to start in the 650 forum that is coded for img on. File size is 861kb. Is there a size limit to attach here? I have also sent this to NRG via e-mail.

I am not really thrilled with being dragged into this, but here is what the page looks like"

1 page
    2 phone listed, both with pic and specification box
    LG LX550 and Treo 700P

Verbage in 700P Box:

DIFFERENTIATED POSITIONING: Complete /upgrade to current Treo 650

TARGET MARKET: business/ consumer device

KEY FEATURES: Palm, Power Vision, EV-DO, 1.3MP camera, Sprint TV,On Demand, Streaming Music, Phone as Modem, Bluetooth, 128mb of Memory, SD Memory Card, Refined Industrial desgn.

CATEGORY:
    PowerVision Smartphone.

PRICE: TBDTBDTBD

Okay, let the games begin.
    Use a photo editor and degrade it to a smaller size. Or host it somewhere
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You got PM Insertion.
    Just post a link using http://imageshack.us/ No need to register or anything.

Surur
    We waited all afternoon for that?

Thanks gtwo!
    Just in time for father's day hint hint
    There's always next year!
    Are you kidding me? I just stared at it blankly for a whole minute trying not to drool. I think I've settled on what I'll upgrade my t600 to now...
    http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/5424/treo700p7do.gif

Resized, deskewed and cropped. (86kb)

Surur