Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    140, make that 141 posts now and still no pic!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Exactly, but built-in. In Firefox I have not even been able to find an option to open web pages NEXT to the tab I clicked on, instead of right at the end of the row. Poor indeed.

Surur

Look for an extension called Tabs Mix Plus. It will open new tabs right next to the one you're on. Works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    "slinky, a slinky what a wonderful toy" "a slinky a slinky it's fun for a girl and a boy"

"A SLINKY, a SLINKY!"

*everyone, _sing_!*
    Quote Originally Posted by ricochet
    Look for an extension called Tabs Mix Plus. It will open new tabs right next to the one you're on. Works great.
    I was sure it existed and someone was going to post it, tnx ricochet
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankk
    I wish we could say the same about this picture, it's not looking too good.
    Someone shoot me now...I went through 8 pages of chit for nothing..another slinky huh!!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    At least it's giving me something to do before I leave work and head to the bar!!
    Thanks. Its something which has been driving me nuts, having to hunt for the tab I have opened up. I just tried it out. Its a lot better, but a big buggy. At least I have the option now however. Maxthon is still a better browser however.

Surur
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Just got back from my local sprint store, they also have a paper on the upcoming Treo. However it is from the regional manager and it says there is a 2 week delay in the upcoming treo release, and he says in the message that it is windows?????? As I was reading I asked quizzically windows?, and the rep said yes that is confirmed it will be windows, I was really hoping for Palm so I could trade in my 600. I said yep me too, hope your manager is wrong.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by n4cer
    Sprint launch date is..........drum roll please..........5/28/06.
    I wonder why this launch date is on a Sunday. Don't they usually release on Monday?
    I downloaded IE 7 beta2 last night. So far so good.

Here's the link in case you're interested:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie7/default.mspx
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Blad. I call bull****.
    I'm no computer expert, but I would think we would have had a picture posted by now. Perhaps someone has been hitting the green beer a little much?? A much too much.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankk

My pleasure...

Surur, I've found it to be quite stable, sorry if you're experiencing otherwise.
    My pleasure...

Surur, I've found it to be quite stable, sorry if you're experiencing otherwise.
    Its not crashing (yet). Its just not reliably opening a link next to the opening tab. Its still better than what went before however. Thanks for the pointer.

Surur
    5/28/06 is a Sunday. The next day, Monday, is Memorial Day - a National Holiday here in the U.S.

I deem this thread a St. Patty's Day hoax.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Take a step back, look at where Palm is going.

Are you people just posting in these forums for the social aspect or do you really believe that Palm will release something like the 700W running the Palm OS?
    The existence of the Treo 700p has been independently verified. Plenty of Treo 650 users are currently benefiting from the fat32 driver grabbed from its ROM.

Surur
    Whan I was a kid, my friends would always come over when my dad got the latest issue of Playboy in the mail.

You all remind me of them, waiting for your peek at the picture.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Have you guys heard of St. Patricks day bar Jokes? This guy is probably at a bar laughing at all of you waiting for a picture that is never going to show up or if it does it will be a joke. You fools.... Now get back to work before you get fired.

Al
Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast