Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 236368697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1527
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    I've been reading all the dialogue about a Treo 700p most of it nonsense.

With my first post here on TreoCentral, here's something which adds fuel to your fire .... a real placeholder .......

http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo700p/
    Look an 850P slot.

http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo850p/

This means nothing.

edit: whoops some people beat me to it.
    51 Days
    Huh? 51 days because of a custom 404 error? or because DutchTrumpet posted a link to another blog thread?
    I've been hanging on to my Spring Samsung I330 and nearly upgraded to the 650. What will the 700p have to justify spending the extra bucks over the 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgreany
    I've been hanging on to my Spring Samsung I330 and nearly upgraded to the 650. What will the 700p have to justify spending the extra bucks over the 650?
    More memory
    EVDO
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgreany
    Sir, you've waited this long, may I suggest you hold out for the Treo700p. Not unless cost is REALLY an issue, you will find more memory and EVDO are WELL worth the wait.
    (In 30 minutes)

50 Days
    Quote Originally Posted by gtwo
    (In 30 minutes)

50 Days
    "Late breaking news...
    We're hearing rumours from members of an online forum at Treocentral that gtwo has escaped from a "Pink Padded Room". Perhaps this is part of some sort of countdown, and the number 50 could be of significance. Whatever happens, we'll be sure to bring you updates with the morning news starting at 5 tomorrow morning. Have a good night."

Or... hey, that's a weekend full of good stuff... the start of summer, memorial day, I'm getting married... why not a Treo release? Perhaps we could mangle the Red Sox' mantra from 2004 to "Why Not May 28?".

Or "Why Not Perry?" Oops... perhaps that should've been put in the poll thread.
    Who's flying this thing?
    I have spent he last 4 days in Las Vegas (not at CTIA) and spent a ton of time at the tables and on planes with people from this conference and there was absolutely no buzz or rumor about a Treo700P which anyone I spoke with had any knowledge of.

So those who claimed Cingular was going to announce their new Treo at the CTIA on April 7th remember, I told you so that they were not.
    Last edited by gharrod; 04/09/2006 at 12:34 PM.
    49 Days
    till the non-announcement? or will silly season for the Treo750 start then?
    48 Days

Gharrod: Not sure if there will be a 750 --- I have moved on to the Silly Season for the Treo 900 (or whatever the number will be for the Palm/Linux version.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/10/2006 at 07:16 AM.
    Please read posts 26, 27 & 28 in the following thread. . . . . .

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...339#post949339

Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    48 Days
    Alright Perry, I know this is driving you crazy, and I'd hate to see you end up at the funny farm in a straight jacket, drooling on yourself, so to that end, here is a picture of the 700p, a marvel of modern technology that I think you'll really love, especially since I found out that Vaja is working on a case for it.. the belt clip is going to be a special new "heavily reinforced" version.. since Palm had to add a little bit of weight to accomodate a slightly bigger battery, but notice the huge improvement in the keyboard and screen size.. this secret picture was handed to me in a plain envelope in a dark alley by a guy wearing a trenchcoat with his fedora pulled down over his face. As I opened the envelope and pulled out the picture, he quietly snuck away into the darkness. You have to promise not to let anyone else see it.

http://www.amigazone.com/images/june/2004.jpg

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..

Reinforced belt clip may survive, I wouldn't!
    Fortran? Drat I only know java.

Heck our beloved T650 would blow their minds considering what a "home" pc is now.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    Fortran? Drat I only know java.

Heck our beloved T650 would blow their minds considering what a "home" pc is now.
    Never to be left behind in the technology race, throw out your new dual-boot Mac mini and behold the latest in "lightning fast" home computer technology at a bargain price from Tandy. Salesmen are standing by are your local Radio Shack. Easy financing available.

http://www.amigazone.com/images/1989computer.jpg

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    HRlaser....those pics....they're just cruel. Funny, but cruel.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Quote Originally Posted by hrlaser
    Never to be left behind in the technology race, throw out your new dual-boot Mac mini and behold the latest in "lightning fast" home computer technology at a bargain price from Tandy. Salesmen are standing by are your local Radio Shack. Easy financing available.

http://www.amigazone.com/images/1989computer.jpg

Harv
    I think Doom can get you a free battery card withpurchase of that...