Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22626768697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1527
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-NYC
    AAAARGH! That means the unlocked GSM version is MONTHS away! Not great news for us GSM users!

Andrew
    The date could be later. :shrug:
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo
    I've decided not to buy a new Treo until it has at least a 2 mb camera and built-in EVDO (instead of just a card)--those are still another Treo generation away.
    prerogatives
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Maybe the mods just ought to ban all new threads until actually released. That way they'd be forced to find a thread to put it in. Of course, we'd be closed down another six months (uh oh, hope Perry doesn't see that bit of sarcasm).
    Or Sub-Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Easy Strauss w/ your crusty tech avatar.

Fun & Games
    I'll bet you don't even know what it is?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    hope Sprint certifies BB Connect by 5.28.06
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Leave it to Palm to be last!
    I know Palm got burned early on by announcing a new product too early, but how does a business, much less the average user, make strategic plans when Palm is so closed mouth about their product development plans? In fact, its worse in that it leads me to competitor products unless I'm a M$oft hater.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I'll bet you don't even know what it is?
    It looks like a telephone?
    Quote Originally Posted by master1m
    Did I miss something or what Were in this artical does it say anything about shadowmite???????
    Yes,

Click on the May 28th link and then click on the "previously released specs"
    If it is on engadget it must be true. Engaget would never try to re-hash threads about what merlyn and the shadow had to say on the treo Central rumors and speculation board, and pass it off as news. That's for sure.

And the funny part is yet even more threads pointing back to the articles about threads on articles.
    Quote Originally Posted by e2chris
    Engadget says May 28th for Sprint 700p. I find that odd because it is a Sunday... They also mention Shadowmite...

http://www.engadget.com/2006/04/05/p...t-on-may-15th/
    Yawn.....

Yet another useless thread pointing to some other site that references rumors that started here at T|C a long time ago. While we appreciate your enthusiasm, this is old hat, try reading some of the existing threads before opening a new one please.
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    All roads lead to....
    52 Days
    I've been reading all the dialogue about a Treo 700p most of it nonsense.

With my first post here on TreoCentral, here's something which adds fuel to your fire .... a real placeholder .......

http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo700p/
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry

With my first post here on TreoCentral, here's something which adds fuel to your fire .... a real placeholder .......

Hi TopTongueBarry!

That should become a "live" page when Palm announces. . . . . . . . at least the "W" version of that address works. . . . . .

Are you suggesting that our first and only true confirmation of the 700P will be when that page goes "live"?

Actually, when that page goes "live", the 700P will no longer be a "FUTURE" Treo and will then have it's own forum a la the 700W.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/06/2006 at 01:18 PM.
    A Placeholder on www.palm.com that wasn't there yesterday ......
    Pretty good evidence a 700P announcement is coming.

Now that we've got proof of a coming announcement,

Next Question ...... Is it Sprint, or ................CINGULAR???????
    A Placeholder on www.palm.com that wasn't there yesterday ......
    Pretty good evidence a 700P announcement is coming.

Now that we've got proof of a coming announcement,

Next Question ...... Is it Sprint, or ................CINGULAR???????
    I'm confused TTB,

700X and 700Z come up with the same page not found display. What type of page are you seeing as a "placeholder"?

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I'm confused TTB,

700X and 700Z come up with the same page not found display. What type of page are you seeing as a "placeholder"?

Cheers, Perry.
    You can put anything in place of 700p, like 1000p, 900p, and it will come up with the same empty page.... *yawn*
    ---
    Handspring Visor Pro + Samsung 8500 (Sprint PCS) -> Handspring Treo 600 (Sprint PCS) -> Palm Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Sony-Ericsson P990 if S-E releases a North-America version
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

Sorry, but that's not necessarily a placeholder ... try it out with 700i, 800, 900 or anything you like ... it's the server responding in a "friendlier" way than Error 404 or such ...

Can you guess I tried the same thing a week or two ago?
    Could it be that Palm is throwing us off . Used to get a page not found error for the 700p .....
    You guys were pretty fast with that fire hose ....