Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21616667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1527
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I know what my birthday present is going to be. Woooohooooo

That is so funny you say that... May 28th happens to be my bday. The big "30" this year. Friggin scary!
    Quote Originally Posted by e2chris
    That is so funny you say that... May 28th happens to be my bday. The big "30" this year. Friggin scary!
    May 28! That's awesome news! I wish there would have been another thread or two that would have mentioned May 28th before today.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    May 28! That's awesome news! I wish there would have been another thread or two that would have mentioned May 28th before today.

OOOOH yeah and maybe a scanned copy of a flyer with some of the specs on it, and maybe confirmation from someone in a PPR who knows someone but won't divulge the identity. That would have been nice.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    What a WIMP - big "30" - shoot, you're barely out of diapers junior.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    OOOOH yeah and maybe a scanned copy of a flyer with some of the specs on it, and maybe confirmation from someone in a PPR who knows someone but won't divulge the identity. That would have been nice.
    Nah that will never happen

Lucky engadget are on the ball then
    AAAARGH! That means the unlocked GSM version is MONTHS away! Not great news for us GSM users!

Andrew
    the madness ensues.

mods can you plz merge this thread with the "I have proof" thread plzzzzzzzzzz?????
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    The "rumor floating around the web" that they quote started here on TreoCentral. See the "I have Proof" thread
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Wait 'till Lady Treo sees this one !!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I believe this topic about announcements at CTIA was brought up last year and it was pretty soundly stated this is not a show for introducing new product. And when you think about it is it really a new product or just a different OS on the 700W?

Are you saying that this was stated last year for palm only. Because Sprint, Motorola, nokia, and etc have been announcing new phones all day......

http://www.pcsintel.com/content/blogsection/0/9/10/0/
    OMG! I can't believe this totally awesome and completely new and never mentioned before that doesn't already have other threads including a giant one with almost 110, 000 views. Thanks for that awesome info!

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by master1m
    Are you saying that this was stated last year for palm only. Because Sprint, Motorola, nokia, and etc have been announcing new phones all day......

http://www.pcsintel.com/content/blogsection/0/9/10/0/
    Looks to me like Palm is the ONLY manufacturer not yet making announcements, including the HP version of the O2 Atom - rw6800.

Hey Palm, is it hot in the oven yet?
    Ummm I think it says May15th (at provided link). Or I might be heading to my doctor. Correct me..
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Maybe the mods just ought to ban all new threads until actually released. That way they'd be forced to find a thread to put it in. Of course, we'd be closed down another six months (uh oh, hope Perry doesn't see that bit of sarcasm).
    Engadget says May 28th for Sprint 700p. I find that odd because it is a Sunday... They also mention Shadowmite...

http://www.engadget.com/2006/04/05/p...t-on-may-15th/

Did I miss something or what Were in this artical does it say anything about shadowmite???????
    Quote Originally Posted by master1m
    Did I miss something or what Were in this artical does it say anything about shadowmite???????
    There is a link off the page to the Merly3D 700p story that does mention Shadowmite.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Next week huh? Damned, I'll be traveling and won't be able to scoop one up then if it actually gets released...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Looks to me like Palm is the ONLY manufacturer not yet making announcements, including the HP version of the O2 Atom - rw6800.

Hey Palm, is it hot in the oven yet?
    Leave it to Palm to be last!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Wasn't there already.
  20. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    What a WIMP - big "30" - shoot, you're barely out of diapers junior.
    Easy Strauss w/ your crusty tech avatar.

Fun & Games