Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Space Bar is scroll down, while Shift+Space Bar is scroll up.
    Lol, 5 pages of posts, and nobody can figure out how to post an image?

For god's sake just click here. http://imageshack.us/
    well, you need to kill the time somehow i suppose
    Quote Originally Posted by aabshire
    So with all these tips, can I log this as "education time" while I am at work?

continuing education credits.... how many?
    There's always next year!
    Fire Fox works for me!
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I can post it, but NO one (n4cer) will email it to me.
    we've slowed down only 3 post a minute
    Something is smelling fishy............
    Shows us the goods man!!!! Where is it!!!
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by socaltreo
    Something is smelling fishy............

"slinky, a slinky what a wonderful toy" "a slinky a slinky it's fun for a girl and a boy"
    I cannot wait for Perry to get out of his meeting. I need to head out on my trip.

I hope I am able to pull up this picture on my Treo 600.

I really wish I had EVDO right now.
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I am done waiting on the edge of my seat. n4cer mail me the scan when you get a chance and I will post it. treoscan@wwmsales.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankk
    Exactly, but built-in. In Firefox I have not even been able to find an option to open web pages NEXT to the tab I clicked on, instead of right at the end of the row. Poor indeed.

Surur
    Business Week (March 17, 2006)

"Productivity in American business took an unusual nosedive today. According to James Vanderhoffer of the marketing research firm of Smith, Vanderhoffer and Goldmann, there is an expected drop on this date due to "post lunch" employee productivity losses from the ineveitable beer or two that are apparently mandatory when consuming corned beef and cabbage. However, this year's unusual drop is tied to thousands of employees waiting for screen refreshes as they sit logged onto Treo Central waiting for any sign of news on the release of the Palm 700p.

When interviewed palm afficionados explain that by using the Palm Treo, they save their company's hundreds of dollars per year. When it is pointed out that they spend hundreds of hours per year just "playing with their treos" and by staying glued to web sites on the company dime, they are wasting ten's of thousands of dollars of the company's money, they respond that "until you have used one, you just can't comprehend how productive one can be".
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I wonder who he is refering too?
    Since we're killing time and giving browser tips - in Blazer (as most of you know) refresh is menu, center button.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Exactly, but built-in.
    Well, I never liked to have too many builtin features, much better having extensions to add as user wants...

Quote Originally Posted by surur
    In Firefox I have not even been able to find an option to open web pages NEXT to the tab I clicked on, instead of right at the end of the row. Poor indeed.

Surur
    Nice feature!!
    This is freakin' ridiculous.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Scan it in as a pdf it might help.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Can you just do a printscreen of your scanned document? Then pasted on MS Word and email it to us or attach it to this thread? If you can't do that then you are just messing with us.

Al
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast