Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19596465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1527
    <merged>
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintUser04
    Ok Ok, I did some digging around more today after reading some info. I found this link and this gives pretty conclusive evidence of what Sprint MIGHT be planning

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93995

Not many realistic reasons why the new sprint connection manager software would have a registry file for a 700p if it wasn't going to happen. Release date is still wide open though
    old news, I would asume if they are at least testing a phone model it would be needed even if the phone never finds the light of day.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Thanks. I don't want to be called a jerk until I really earn it.
    Well, I've EARNED mine, and at a considerable price!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey
    No, you're mixing up your new Southern California-themed Treos! The Treo90210 model is actually code-named the "Beverly Hills", and will only be available for sale to spoiled-rich student types. Each Treo90210 will come pre-loaded with the contents of Paris Hilton's SideKick's address book. See Aaron Spelling to place your advance order.

I myself plan to wait to get a TreoCTU, as used by Jack Bauer in "24". It comes with a 1.3 megapixel camera AND a 1.3 megavolt stun gun.
    Anyone got the specs on those exploding SD cards? It sure would be handy for some of my users...well, it would make me feel better
    Treo 700P (& GoodLink Administrator)
    Simpsonized
    They already have the Treo24 model out. It is secretly named the Treo650 and it bombs every 24 hours on its own.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    They already have the Treo24 model out. It is secretly named the Treo650 and it bombs every 24 hours on its own.
    it amazes me people really think this way...you are telling me that a treo650 will crash everyday with no other 3rd party apps on it? mine was giving me some problems last week, i actually found the conflict and fixed it...no more crashes. i guess i could have just posted my complaints to a thread and complained the 650 woulnt fix itself.
    Actually I have had virgin 650's bad as have others. I also had one that the ROM upgrade totally tanked. There are software issues and there are hardware issues.

Now what you saw in my post above was a response to a little humor about the Hollywood Treo and wasn't meant as a complaint. i apologize for making you mad at me and causing you to flame me in two different threads. Please do not turn this into a personal attack on me.
    Actually I have had virgin 650's bad as have others. I also had one that the ROM upgrade totally tanked. There are software issues and there are hardware issues.

Now what you saw in my post above was a response to a little humor about the Hollywood Treo and wasn't meant as a complaint. i apologize for making you mad at me and causing you to flame me in two different threads. Please do not turn this into a personal attack on me.
    no prob, i guess i was a bit irritated with reading all the complaining last night when researching my issues. didnt mean to go off on (at) you.

i like your idea of drinking beer and arm wrestling better than me complianing about people complaining!
    Jimmie is the most clueless expert on nothing I have ever heard of. This is why I say BLOGGERS have no credibility. Just because you have a blog (which is free) does not make you an expert on anything. Nada. Nothing. Zip. Zero.
    Man, that dude gets no love at all around here.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Seriously, what has he ever done to deserve love? Being a polite person doesn't count.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Don't you get tired of Jimmie coming in here and starting threads and having a link to his "blog" site as his only comment? It is like TC is his own personal billboard. And most very time he is dead wrong on his projections. On 11/11/05 he predicted a Symbian Treo and on 12/19/05 he quotedan article posted on "his site" as being the gospel that all future Treos were going to be WM5. I mean for crying out loud make up your mind here. It can't be both.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    no prob, i guess i was a bit irritated with reading all the complaining last night when researching my issues. didnt mean to go off on (at) you.

i like your idea of drinking beer and arm wrestling better than me complianing about people complaining!
    Ideally I would like to arm wrestle after a half dozen beers to make my chances of winning better...
    Don't you get tired of Jimmie coming in here and starting threads and having a link to his "blog" site as his only comment? It is like TC is his own personal billboard. And most very time he is dead wrong on his projections. On 11/11/05 he predicted a Symbian Treo and on 12/19/05 he quotedan article posted on "his site" as being the gospel that all future Treos were going to be WM5. I mean for crying out loud make up your mind here. It can't be both.
    I'm not trying to stick up for the guy. I just get a kick out of all the bashing he gets.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Good grief this thread died on April Fools Day. Is that the joke or that everyone was to scared to post here thinking it would be considered a joke?
    Good grief this thread died on April Fools Day. Is that the joke or that everyone was to scared to post here thinking it would be considered a joke?
    The latter.

Well, another month has rolled under the bridge. I sure hope n4cer's document is wrong.

And it really is 4/28/06.

Last edited by gtwo; 04/02/2006 at 09:24 PM.
    What am I missing?? I thought n4cers document was May 28th. I may have been in Florida for a couple days but the sun was not that bright.
    What am I missing?? I thought n4cers document was May 28th. I may have been in Florida for a couple days but the sun was not that bright.
    It did. (state May 28th)

I hope it's wrong.

And the 700P will really comes out 4/28/06.

Last edited by gtwo; 04/02/2006 at 09:58 PM.
    Ok, whew, I thought I had gotten in some time warp...
    Hey, I've got a question. Has anyone considered that there might be some kind of announcement about the Treo 700p this week? The CTIA Wireless conference in Los Vegas is this week. The Chairman of Sprint/Nextel is going to be speaking on the 7th. It was just a thought. I'm guessing not, but you never know.

Edit: Btw, I just checked, and Palm has a pretty big exhibit at the show.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    OT, but any signs of the LifeDrive2, ANOTHER rumored Palm release for this year?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!