Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1527
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo
    I hear you loud and clear
    I can't hear him very well but my local sprint rep said he would have a suprise for me next week that should fix that
    sxtg, we are holding you to that. pictures please...of the phone not the Sprint Rep...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    sxtg, we are holding you to that. pictures please...of the phone not the Sprint Rep...

Heck, Ill take more pictures of the lovely lady in his avatar for the time being.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Are you sure? She is a cutie..

I really am getting offended by the blatant lack of respect, admiration, and overall appreciation of the female form in this community

Its downright disgusting
    I've seen many cute women not a verifiable picture of the Treo700P. Be prepared if it is a W PM me first so we can get a support team to Perry in the PPR before posting.
    for those that thought a sunday release was strange, i just read this on sprintpcsinfo.com:

"Sprint at the start of next week will execute several major changes to their plans structure and sales, as well as introduce up to four new Vision-class phones. As standard procedure for Sprint, these changes are expected to take place on Sunday, giving stores time to adjust to the measures. Read more for the details... "
    ooohhh, that's sweet to my ears! 8)
    - Jeeman
    and it explains 05/28/06!
    - Jeeman
    I've seen many cute women not a verifiable picture of the Treo700P. Be prepared if it is a W PM me first so we can get a support team to Perry in the PPR before posting.
    It would be too late. Full Cardiac arrest, only reversable by a Treo 700P being held under my nose.

I would ask that you look after my family and any donations could be made to the 700P Survivors, Widows & Orphans Fund.
    My mother was a widow and I was an orphan so just make the memorials out to me.
    what will the number on the hollywood? 800?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    the Hollywood will be the Treo90210
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Is it possible Sprint is delaying its 700 launch in order make sure it's EVDO Revision A compatible? Just something to ponder....

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/0...pansion-plans/
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard
    Is it possible Sprint is delaying its 700 launch in order make sure it's EVDO Revision A compatible? Just something to ponder....
    That would require palm to be forward thinking...highly doubt it.

Serioulsy, I wouldn't expect a RevA handset till the end of '06 at the earliest. By mid 2007 we should really see a major roll-out.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/0...pansion-plans/

Very nice find. Looks like my prediction of Sprint wanting to become a VOIP player is true. It will be interesting to see cell phones seemlessly switch from cell to wireless. It also appears they are really whipping Verison on speed issues (see the thread about Verizon EVDO being slow on TC).
    Alright alright, I'm sorry, I read all of these posts and see so many rumors, people saying they talked to sprint, all this talk, I work for CompUSA and we are a Sprint retailer. Our regional manager was in from Sprint the other day and we have known each other for years from when I was at Best Buy and then transferred to CompUSA. Fact of the matter is, I asked him when we can see a Treo 700, he replied soon. Of course that does not give good enough info for me, so I poked him some more. He finally responded once my other employees walked away that June is the release. It is currently planned as a Treo 700W, but he said that was not confirmed by anybody yet. So later in the day, I was activating a Sprint phone for a customer. We have a retailer third party line to call for quicker access to Sprint reps. While activating the phone (A 6700) he said to me that he was waiting himself for the Treo 700. When I asked him about a release date, odly enough, he responded the exact same, JUNE. So that is the word from a few decently placed people in Sprint right now, not some of the Sprint store reps, who sometimes have as good of an idea as my computer desk. Believe me that I am going to keep asking for more and more details from these reps, and if you want updates from me on what is actually being said by Sprint reps, not rumors, message me and I will let you know whatever I hear from them.
    SprintUser04, thank you for a concise and detailed explaination of your experience. I like the way you stated your points with qualifying information. I tend to give words such as yours a lot more consideration because you didn't hide behind the cloak of non-disclosure. Welcome to the discussion and Perry's Playhouse (the Padded Pink Room).

Thanks!
    the Hollywood will be the Treo90210
    No, you're mixing up your new Southern California-themed Treos! The Treo90210 model is actually code-named the "Beverly Hills", and will only be available for sale to spoiled-rich student types. Each Treo90210 will come pre-loaded with the contents of Paris Hilton's SideKick's address book. See Aaron Spelling to place your advance order.

I myself plan to wait to get a TreoCTU, as used by Jack Bauer in "24". It comes with a 1.3 megapixel camera AND a 1.3 megavolt stun gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintUser04
    Alright alright, I'm sorry, I read all of these posts and see so many rumors, people saying they talked to sprint, all this talk, I work for CompUSA and we are a Sprint retailer. Our regional manager was in from Sprint the other day and we have known each other for years from when I was at Best Buy and then transferred to CompUSA. Fact of the matter is, I asked him when we can see a Treo 700, he replied soon. Of course that does not give good enough info for me, so I poked him some more. He finally responded once my other employees walked away that June is the release. It is currently planned as a Treo 700W, but he said that was not confirmed by anybody yet. So later in the day, I was activating a Sprint phone for a customer. We have a retailer third party line to call for quicker access to Sprint reps. While activating the phone (A 6700) he said to me that he was waiting himself for the Treo 700. When I asked him about a release date, odly enough, he responded the exact same, JUNE. So that is the word from a few decently placed people in Sprint right now, not some of the Sprint store reps, who sometimes have as good of an idea as my computer desk. Believe me that I am going to keep asking for more and more details from these reps, and if you want updates from me on what is actually being said by Sprint reps, not rumors, message me and I will let you know whatever I hear from them.
    That is such total BS!!! Not doubting that it happened, but can't believe you think that makes it even remotely credible that you would post it.

I work for Radioshack. We are THE largest Sprint dealer. Period. And no one at any of your "special numbers" know a damn thing. Trust me. The thing will come out when it comes out.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    That is such total BS!!! Not doubting that it happened, but can't believe you think that makes it even remotely credible that you would post it.

I work for Radioshack. We are THE largest Sprint dealer. Period. And no one at any of your "special numbers" know a damn thing. Trust me. The thing will come out when it comes out.
    Way to stick up for Perry Doom