Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I got a .jpg that fails to open.

n4cer -- can you email or fax your picture to NRG or another poster here? I am off to a two hour meeting. (No, not at the Pub.)
    Perry, go and stop by the pub and have one on me. You need it with all the new info on the 700p that has not panned out.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by RodStrod
    control-R, nice tip....thanks

edit - F5, even better!
    I think I will need a Treo 700K keyboard tomorrow...
    I think hear lies the problem why n4cer couldn't post it
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    upped mine to 40 ---- much easier --

HURRY!!! I have a meeting and our ceo probably would not like me mobile tc-ing at the confrence room table
    Isn't that the whole purpose for a Treo? Make it look like you're taking notes on it while you browse the forums.
    he has the proof--- he's running away---- meeting ??I think it maybe a thorazine fix to keep the pink from clouding his mind.
    There's always next year!
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    PLease email it to me. Photoshop is sittiing idling, Outlook is ready to reicieve and watermark is ready to be placed.
    Quote Originally Posted by socaltreo
    I do however have to thank TC for honing my skill of being able to follow a thread incessantly while still doing me real job.
    You just have to hone your skills
    damn, thats a slick operation NRG
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula
    Isn't that the whole purpose for a Treo? Make it look like you're taking notes on it while you browse the forums.
    CEO and President both have one and know better, besides there probably here somewhere
    There's always next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula

That works for those with treos already. Some of us are waiting for our first treo (700p )
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Just sitting here play Sudoku on my 650, hitting F5, waiting for the pic........
    Guys, get a proper browser (and I'm not talking about that Firefox crap). Try Maxthon. All the compatibility of IE, plus way all the options you need poor plug-ins for in Firefox. Including auto-refresh of a tab if you want.

Surur
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    n4cer you there?
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Guys, get a proper browser (and I'm not talking about that Firefox crap). Try Maxthon. All the compatibility of IE, plus way all the options you need poor plug-ins for in Firefox. Including auto-refresh of a tab if you want.

Surur
    nice, thanks.
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    this is a great tips post!
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Backspace works for going back
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    So with all these tips, can I log this as "education time" while I am at work?
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    While Shift+Backspace goes forward in webpages.
    Haha, look at all the lurkers coming out in this thread. Not often you get this many people wih less than 10 posts all posting in the same place.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur

Surur
    Like this?
    https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox