Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Yeah....and gotta make sure that the poster gets Merlyn'd.....Palm knocking on his door / phone / e-mail box so they can track down the poor slob at the Sprint store and spank him / her.

Let's also remember to:

1. Curb your enthusiasm....you still can't take it home and place it under your pillow for 2 months and 11 days.
    2. It's a "projected release date"
    3. Buy another 10 weeks of rations for Perry and VJ to slide under the PPR door.
    and thats assuming BEST CASE.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    You have the option of displaying 20 or 40 messages per page in TC in preferences. This accounts for 2 vs 4 pages...
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DHart
    You have the option of displaying 20 or 40 messages per page in TC in preferences. This accounts for 2 vs 4 pages...
    Ach ha.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHart
    yep, just updated mine
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    me too
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Perry are you on the Treo?
    3 pages of.....nothing
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socaltreo
    3 pages of.....nothing
    LOL, There you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    LOL, There you go.
    Those of us that are former lurkers spent all our time reading, never bothered with forum settings
    4 minutes with no now posts?

(i must have my local time a bit wrong...)
    Well, at least we have learned something on this thread...down to 3 pages.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Yea, I know use control + R to refresh instead of my mouse LOL
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Midknight
    Those of us that are former lurkers spent all our time reading, never bothered with forum settings http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    Forget about it, I just learned that you can save your search preferences, yesterday. And I have been here atleast since the 300's.
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socaltreo
    Yea, I know use control + R to refresh instead of my mouse LOL
    F5 here. One less key.
    control-R, nice tip....thanks

edit - F5, even better!
    upped mine to 40 ---- much easier --

HURRY!!! I have a meeting and our ceo probably would not like me mobile tc-ing at the confrence room table
    There's always next year!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Great thread, now I have 40 posts per page, and remember the F5 function.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    F5 here. One less key.
    I use F5 myself, works in Firefox and IE
    Quote Originally Posted by n4cer
    This one is for Perry.....God love'm. I am a daily observer but infrequent poster here at Treocentral. I have been following the hope of a new Palm based Treo for some time like the rest of you. I was out and about this afternoon and decided to stop by the Sprint store which was in the same complex where I was conducting other business. I spoke to the Sprint representative there and expressed interest in the Treo 700 (I didn't specify which OS). The rep. told me that they didn't know if/when they would be getting the Treo 700W but added that they just received information on new and upcoming products. Among them was a new Palm based Treo 700P. The rep. asked if I would like to see the information that they had. I contained my glee and walked over to the other counter, trying not to run, trip and look like a complete newbie *****. There I was handed several pages stapled together which was turned to a full color page displaying two phones....one of which was the Treo 700P. After expressing alot of interest in the phone I was trying to figure out how I was going to get a picture of this page with my PPC6700. To my delight the rep. asked me if I would like a photocopy. I almost crapped my pants and politely accepted the offer. The current targeted Sprint launch date is..........drum roll please..........5/28/06. I have included a scan of the copy I was given at the Sprint store by the Sprint rep. There has been alot of hoaxes on this board regarding a new Palm OS Treo and I just want to say that I would not do that. The original page that I was shown was in color and 100% authentic. Ummm.......trying to attach the scanned page but it keeps telling me "This document contains no data". I have sent a PM to Perry to see if he will accept an attachment via email and post it under this thread.

I got a .jpg that fails to open.

n4cer -- can you email or fax your picture to NRG or another poster here? I am off to a two hour meeting. (No, not at the Pub.)
  20. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Perry email Truncated