Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    yes and yes....

GSM radio makes it a different phone.

different OS also makes it a different phone... different screen remember. I think even a change in plastics requires a test.

Paint sometimes makes a difference in EMI shielding.
    I had forgotten about the last one. I had an early model PalmPilot that I added the Motorola pager module and memory card - it came with a different back (looked like a humpback whale), AND it was painted with a metallic looking silver paint on the inside. Hmmmm...where are the FCC leaks of the rumored 700p (or Hollywood for that matter...)
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Topic-al Ointment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    ...BTW -- How did this thread get back on topic
    It took nonobeez raising the ugly FCC question. Now it's time to get serious again.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    It took nonobeez raising the ugly FCC question. Now it's time to get serious again.

CHANTING:

FCC

FCC

FCC

FCC

FCC

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    BTW -- How did this thread get back on topic
    The monkey and the good doctor took a cold shower - hopefully not together after all that spooning talk.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    What I was wondering as I caught up reading through over 100 posts:

- The percentage of posts on this thread related to Treo vs. posts with NO mention of Treo
    - Didn't someone have two days to come back from an SF trip to post OS information from their non-antenna phone?
    - (Oh, by the way, so much for everyone trying to stay silent until the news came ...)
    - Whether some of you have day jobs at all ... perhaps at a nuclear power plant? ...

Still: thanks for the romantic comedy sequence ... it muted my worries over catching up through 100 posts of potential drivel.
    Palm Personal --> Palm Vx --> Tungsten T --> waiting to get first Treo P (get on with it, Palm!)
    Quote Originally Posted by xout
    Still: thanks for the romantic comedy sequence ... it muted my worries over catching up through 100 posts of potential drivel.
    Drivel is underrated!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Xout, this is why comedy should only be attempted by trained professionals or Munks or Dr Doom or Perry from the Pink Padded Room or Vikings or in the event none of the rest are available I try to fill in but I am not union yet so I am just an apprentice in the forums. Actually I pay them to allow me to stay. Just sit back and try to enjoy the humor, or lack thereof. the heartbreak of Perry being disappointed on May 28th and if a new Treo is unveiled with the Palm OS on it the unavoidable three complaints that will ensue:

Not Enough Memory;
    No Wifi;
    Bluetooth won't work with half the cars out there.

And I didn't think anyone would complain about the well thought love story (either the sorted version or not) of Rebecca of Sunnybrooke Farms (somewhere in Missouri) and Dr Strange Doom.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    It always has to be turned back around to you, doesn't it? Bekk and I need time for our love to grow you stupid chimpanzee!!!!!!

Damn c ck-block!

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...well, only for you!!!

Now, stop playing with that damn primate and pay me some attention!

...Doom, you're so sweet...... *giggle

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Turbo, congrats to your LSU team. Frankly this is a rumor thread so I am not sure what is on and off topic. It has gotten a little testy at times but we have all survives with just munor cases of Mad-Geek Disease and nop one has been hurt to badly (buit I think Doom and Munk are headed for a showdown at the OK Corral over Bekktek).
    LMAO, gharrod, will you referee so no one gets hurt?

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Drivel is underrated!

Drivel totally rocks.

Bek
    only if it is mud wrestling...or jello wrestling...or you slather yourselves with oil and...

And so that I can prove that I'm capable of contributing to the actual topic - I think I started all this crap by asking why the hell someone needed WiFi... well, suffice it to say, I now know, in abundance......why we "NEED" WiFi, and thank you for the many posts contributing.. :-)

If anyone cares. LOL

Bek
    wifi??? why would anyone want wifi when they have EVDO???
    ... (buit I think Doom and Munk are headed for a showdown at the OK Corral over Bekktek).
    Quote Originally Posted by bekktek
    LMAO, gharrod, will you referee so no one gets hurt?

Bek
    only if it is mud wrestling...or jello wrestling...or you slather yourselves with oil and...

Gharrod, I don't think bekktek was going to be a participant in the showdown. In that case, seeing Doom & Munk in mud ... or jello ... or oil ... is much less appealing.

(Now I'd better get back to work.)
    Palm Personal --> Palm Vx --> Tungsten T --> waiting to get first Treo P (get on with it, Palm!)
    wifi??? why would anyone want wifi when they have EVDO???
    HAHAHAHAHA......................!!!!!
    Xout, no but still a lot more so then the spooningt they are famous for.

And YES, get back to work, and let me get to improving my post count. Gotta get me one of them little phone thingees.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Xout, no but still a lot more so then the spooningt they are famous for.

And YES, get back to work, and let me get to improving my post count. Gotta get me one of them little phone thingees.
    I now understand the issue with your eye, you have been watching doom and munk spoon in jello while covered in oil too long.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    ...Doom, you're so sweet...... *giggle

Bek

I am NOT sweet! I am a SEXY, LOVE-MAKING BEAST AND...wait. Hold on. Got a PM from Bekk.

Sorry. Apparently I am sweet. Please disregard any posts from me that contradict my sweetie.

That is all.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.