Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1527
  1. #721  
    From the Palm Investor Press Release this afternoon...

    -- Began selling the company's first smartphone that uses the Microsoft Windows Mobile operating system. The Palm(R) Treo 700w smartphone is the first of four new smartphones the company will introduce this calendar year;

    This reaffirms the launch of 4 new products. Just what are they and are they staying with HTC for new Treo models?
  2. #722  
    Bekktek, you shouldn't go away at all...lol. This is the most entertaining board on TC sice the AFLAC days.
  3. #723  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    From the Palm Investor Press Release this afternoon...

    -- Began selling the company's first smartphone that uses the Microsoft Windows Mobile operating system. The Palm(R) Treo 700w smartphone is the first of four new smartphones the company will introduce this calendar year;

    This reaffirms the launch of 4 new products. Just what are they and are they staying with HTC for new Treo models?
    And this from paragraph 2:

    "Smartphone sell-through reported by our carrier partners more than doubled over the year-ago period, validating our strategic decision to support multiple open platforms and offer a choice of smartphones based on either Windows Mobile(R) or Palm OS(R)."

    http://www.palm.com/us/company/pr/ne...l?reqid=835123
    Ken

    Franklin Planner -> Palm III -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 ->PPR -> Treo 700p finally!
  4. #724  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Trolls, Planes and other things that go bump in the night.. . . . . .
    Should I be skeered?

    Bek
  5. #725  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    When I read a Dr Doom post I have a very weird cross between Darth Vader and Slingblade voice that pops into my head as the voce of Dr Doom. Not sure any of this is good.

    And that is EXACTLY what ALL of you SHOULD hear.

    Except Becky. She should hear whatever the sultriest, sexiest voice she can think of is.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  6. #726  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Should I be skeered?

    Bek
    ...and she should NEVER be "skeered" when the good doctor is around.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  7. #727  
    Somehow I now have this vision of DrDoom trying to talk seductively to Bekkek though emoticons. Wonder what a smiley pick up line would look like? hmmmm...
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    BekkTek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
  8. #728  
    That is the first emocicomic I have seen.

    Very Funny.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  9. #729  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Somehow I now have this vision of DrDoom trying to talk seductively to Bekkek though emoticons. Wonder what a smiley pick up line would look like? hmmmm...
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    BekkTek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:

    No. No! NO!

    It went like this...
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    DISCLAIMER: Don't look if easily offended. This amounts to "emoticon p0rn"!
    Bekktek:http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/142.gif
    DrDoom:http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/458.gif
    Bekktek:http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/2.gif
    ALLTOGETHERNOW:http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/lieb24.gif
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    The End*


    *Sorry Bek. No disrespect, but boys will be boys.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  10. #730  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    When I read a Dr Doom post I have a very weird cross between Darth Vader and Slingblade voice that pops into my head as the voce of Dr Doom. Not sure any of this is good.
    Fuuny, when I read a DrDoom post, I get a weird cross between Smeagol and Gomer Pyle.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. #731  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Fuuny, when I read a DrDoom post, I get a weird cross between Smeagol and Gomer Pyle.
    Somebody tell me what the damn munkee's saying? When I read his posts all I get is "Uhh! Uhh! Ahh! Ahh! Tiki! Tiki!"
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  12. #732  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Fuuny, when I read a DrDoom post, I get a weird cross between Smeagol and Gomer Pyle.
    ...and watch it munk! Don't think I can't find 34.141389/117.746111!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  13. #733  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    No. No! NO!

    It went like this...
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    DISCLAIMER: Don't look if easily offended. This amounts to "emoticon p0rn"!
    Bekktek:http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/142.gif
    DrDoom:http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/458.gif
    Bekktek:http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/2.gif
    ALLTOGETHERNOW:http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/lieb24.gif
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    The End*


    *Sorry Bek. No disrespect, but boys will be boys.
    This is the real Doom in action:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  14. #734  
    Smeagol???
  15. #735  
    Bekkktek, now is the time to be scared....you're not in Kansas anymore...
  16. #736  
    gharrod, what happened to the Glory Hole icon?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17. #737  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    This is the real Doom in action:
    Doom taking matters into his own hands.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  18. #738  
    went playing around and lost the file. haven't had time to locate it again
  19. #739  
    ahh, it is back, the eye is a bit hyperactive though...
  20. #740  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Somehow I now have this vision of DrDoom trying to talk seductively to Bekkek though emoticons. Wonder what a smiley pick up line would look like? hmmmm...
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    BekkTek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:
    Bekktek:
    DrDoom:


    Oh MY GOD I am dying laughing.....

    Bek

Posting Permissions