Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    You're back! And now you're blasting Shadow? I think people get their cars blown up for stuff like that...
    He's been blasting and mocking Shadow since his first post here. It's obvious at some time SM must have kicked his ***, and took the only girlfriend he could ever get.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    his mother?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    his mother?
    yes.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    When I read a Dr Doom post I have a very weird cross between Darth Vader and Slingblade voice that pops into my head as the voce of Dr Doom. Not sure any of this is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    He's been blasting and mocking Shadow since his first post here. It's obvious at some time SM must have kicked his ***, and took the only girlfriend he could ever get.
    ... yikes not more threats again ... Blasting and mocking Shadow? It was more of a jab at Ehsan & others wouldnt you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    ... yikes not more threats again ... Blasting and mocking Shadow? It was more of a jab at Ehsan & others wouldnt you say?
    mee???? What did I do???
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    lol, i said jab not slam, my post was inteded to poke fun at the perception that mister shadow walks on water
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    ???? Feel better? I guess asking for proof is the right thing... But what if this guy looks for Merlyn's info and makes a "screnshot" with the right info and shows it to Shadowmite...

who ar you attacking?
    It's a fake... let's move on.
    Damn..... Sorry man I thought you were WITH that guy . This thread is so long that I didnt mind reading the whole thing again to verify my imagination. I thought you were with that guy helping him (or bcking him). I have been wrong before but this thing is plain stupid. My apologies. Didnt mean any harm . friends ???
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol, i said jab not slam, my post was inteded to poke fun at the perception that mister shadow walks on water
    I deserve slam . How nice of you to leave me alone with a jab

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    Damn..... Sorry man I thought you were WITH that guy . This thread is so long that I didnt mind reading the whole thing again to verify my imagination. I thought you were with that guy helping him (or bcking him). I have been wrong before but this thing is plain stupid. My apologies. Didnt mean any harm . friends ???
    you got the right guy now? no problem... I kinda figured you were a bit confused...

May I suggest a time-out in the PPR? Hurry, it filling up quick... that is what I hear
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    you got the right guy now? no problem... I kinda figured you were a bit confused...

May I suggest a time-out in the PPR? Hurry, it filling up quick... that is what I hear
    That room is for non-believers (right Perry ). I may be assigned on guard duty outside the room so nobody gets out. Get me pizza, treo, TV, Xbox and some junkfood to last my sentence period and I am all set

Which PPR?

Pink Padded Room?

or

Palm Party Room?

(Both rooms are for BELIEVERS, but one of those rooms was very lonely for a long time.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/23/2006 at 12:13 PM.
    Perry I think they are oe in the same but just in case we can now refer to it as the PPPPR or P4R (Pink Palm Padded Party Room).

Official attire for the event so far:
    Bowling Shirts
    Bermuda Shorts (no dark socks please)
    Viking Horns
    Actually, I suggest P5R for (Perry's ping palm padded party room).
    - Jeeman
    oh hell. The way its going.... I dont think it will be room anymore. It can be a hall, a house or a basketball court with pink surroundings

We may need the Air Force hanger that houses four Galaxy C5As at a time. Ya think the Air Force would mind if we painted it Pink for that weekend?

http://www.pbase.com/ralf/image/30391812
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    We may need the Air Force hanger that houses four Galaxy C5As at a time. Ya think the Air Force would mind if we painted it Pink for that weekend?

Well... "airforce one" can be converted to pink inside out. I dont think Mr Bush would mind

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

lolzzzz. That would be so cool .

Goodness, I step away for one day and this is what happens?

:-P

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Goodness, I step away for one day and this is what happens?

:-P

Bek

Trolls, Planes and other things that go bump in the night.. . . . . .