Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
    The key shapes, locations, graphics, proportions, all look dead nuts of a Treo 650. If this isn't a 650, its definately a "pre-production" test model.

And yes, I'm the first loser to hold their Treo up to a computer screen to compare
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod

And if we were talking about this potential blue phone I would have one comment and tht would be that no corporate client is going to go for that color. They want muted gray and graphite sort of colors and that is way to flashy and doesn't show any sense of business decorum. But since we are not talking about the non-existent blue Treo forget I ever said anything about it...now back to our regularly scheduled program.
    What if it's target audience is not corporate but adolescent IPODers looking for an all in one COOL Mp3/video/SMS replacement thingy?
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    What if it's target audience is not corporate but adolescent IPODers looking for an all in one COOL Mp3/video/SMS replacement thingy?
    I agree...Look at the name...Lowrider...ha,ha,ha. I wanna tell my corporate buddies when I T-off, I got me a lowrider. They will be like...what...you dropped yo Mercedes and put it on twenties...WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    A possibility, but they sure as sh!t wouldn't hire the adolescent iPodder to spray paint it. I think Palm would set a higher standard than a 14 year old with a can of Krylon.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    A possibility, but they sure as sh!t wouldn't hire the adolescent iPodder to spray paint it. I think Palm would set a higher standard than a 14 year old with a can of Krylon.
    As I said before under another thread to the lowrider photos...Some geek actually took the time to hack a treo and make a modified shell and that is why it is painted blue to easier hide the hack job. The face surrounding the keys on the board just looks not right...it just doesn't look right...WTF. I know guys that would actually take the time to do this in their spare time, and they happen to not have women in their life, which makes it easier for time well spent. I got friends that were talking about dissasembling his treo and overclocking the processor on it...he was kidding of course. He did overclock his old 633 and got almost a gig out of it, but you would have to keep it in the fridge to keep it from melt down.
    I thought Lowrider was the project name not the final marketing name. The 650 was supposedly referred to as Ace within Palm so do not think Lowrider is the name you will see it as in the marketplace. If you think this is going to be an iPod replacement you are sadly mistaken. It will not have the memory and resources to handle that sort of use.
    I thought Lowrider was the project name not the final marketing name. The 650 was supposedly referred to as Ace within Palm so do not think Lowrider is the name you will see it as in the marketplace. If you think this is going to be an iPod replacement you are sadly mistaken. It will not have the memory and resources to handle that sort of use.
    AGREE...
    COMING OUT PARTY

WHO: All Sprint Treo Owners and Wannabees
    WHEN: May 28th, 2006
    WHERE: Perry's PPR (Pink Padded Room)
    BRING: Your Treo 700P and stories to share.
    ATTIRE: Nordic, circa 1250 A.D.

Well, this was 16 pages back. . . . . or 319 posts ago. . . . . . my, time flys when you are having fun. . . . . .too bad, it's not tomorrow. . . . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/22/2006 at 09:38 PM.
    If time is flying so fast then it not being tomorrow is not a big deal because the time is flying so fast? Huh? Perry, I truly am happy for you that this is finally happening. It will take quite a quantum leap in product to bring me back to the dark side but I am open to the idea as I always have to have the coolest and latest gadget.

Is there going tobe Karaoke at the party? Is this going to be webcast across the US? Is the PPR now to be known as the Palm Party Room? Is the Munk doing an offficial logo for this event? Are viking horns required attire or is just having bad hair good enough?
    Personally I would LOVE a blue Treo. Or a cute girly hot pink!! Or a sexy red.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    The key shapes, locations, graphics, proportions, all look dead nuts of a Treo 650. If this isn't a 650, its definately a "pre-production" test model.

And yes, I'm the first loser to hold their Treo up to a computer screen to compare
    I've dont the same LOL. I studied the pictures in detail and I'm leaning towards it being a 650. Although I'd love to be proved wrong. Please show some more proof!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwein84
    I've dont the same LOL. I studied the pictures in detail and I'm leaning towards it being a 650. Although I'd love to be proved wrong. Please show some more proof!!!
    I don't know what proof you guys need... everything can be faked!

it's a 650... but if it does have an internal antenna and works great, it the best 650 out there.... Well maybe after a new paint job!

I do think this is more proof that a black and white photocopy with mismatched fonts...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    I don't know what proof you guys need... everything can be faked!

it's a 650... but if it does have an internal antenna and works great, it the best 650 out there.... Well maybe after a new paint job!

I do think this is more proof that a black and white photocopy with mismatched fonts...
    He got Treotricks site on his signature. Isnt that the site that actually show tutorial how to customize your Treo ??????
    Also instead of criticizing us; why not take photos that can talk for itself. Follow Myrelin guy and get internal information and contact shadowmite to confirm your claim. If you would have done that, you would be king here and everyone would have apologized you (isnt that right Perry ). But crying here that nobody believes me wont get you anywhere. And just a suggestion, dont try to photoshop, you will get caught and will be cut into pieces and thrown to dogs :-). Its that serious here. Remember you are trying to play with people emotions here. Ever heard of Mad Geek Disease????
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Sorry Perry I couldnt resist. I know I agreed not to bash but.... . Hey actually you know what....I didnt agree....u ask us to agree...but i never said yes.... So there u go.... relieved
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    He got Treotricks site on his signature. Isnt that the site that actually show tutorial how to customize your Treo ??????
    Also instead of criticizing us; why not take photos that can talk for itself. Follow Myrelin guy and get internal information and contact shadowmite to confirm your claim. If you would have done that, you would be king here and everyone would have apologized you (isnt that right Perry ). But crying here that nobody believes me wont get you anywhere. And just a suggestion, dont try to photoshop, you will get caught and will be cut into pieces and thrown to dogs :-). Its that serious here. Remember you are trying to play with people emotions here. Ever heard of Mad Geek Disease????
    ???? Feel better? I guess asking for proof is the right thing... But what if this guy looks for Merlyn's info and makes a "screnshot" with the right info and shows it to Shadowmite...

who ar you attacking?
    It's a fake... let's move on.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    ???? Feel better? I guess asking for proof is the right thing... But what if this guy looks for Merlyn's info and makes a "screnshot" with the right info and shows it to Shadowmite...

who ar you attacking?
    It's a fake... let's move on.
    I know. But trust me if shadowmite verified this, nobody will bash back. Also I dont think that Merilyn's Treo (sprint version) and hollywood or lowrider (GSM) will be same inside out.

Edit, that would be Merlyn 3D.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/23/2006 at 07:02 AM.
    Follow Myrelin guy and get internal information and contact shadowmite to confirm your claim. If you would have done that, you would be king here and everyone would have apologized to you. isn't that right perry
    next time you talk to the shadow, can you ask him when the second coming will be here? also the meaning of life, oh and ... oh and can you see if he can get them to bring back hawaii five 0.. I love that show ... oh also what do the magic numbers mean on lost, thanks
    If time is flying so fast then it not being tomorrow is not a big deal because the time is flying so fast? Huh? Perry, I truly am happy for you that this is finally happening. It will take quite a quantum leap in product to bring me back to the dark side but I am open to the idea as I always have to have the coolest and latest gadget.

Is there going tobe Karaoke at the party? Is this going to be webcast across the US? Is the PPR now to be known as the Palm Party Room? Is the Munk doing an offficial logo for this event? Are viking horns required attire or is just having bad hair good enough?
    Bad (or no) hair is good enough. The Blaze74 will be our MC. Viking Horns optional, but sheep skin vests are a must!

Cheers, Perry
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    next time you talk to the shadow, can you ask him when the second coming will be here? also the meaning of life, oh and ... oh and can you see if he can get them to bring back hawaii five 0.. I love that show ... oh also what do the magic numbers mean on lost, thanks

You're back! And now you're blasting Shadow? I think people get their cars blown up for stuff like that...
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.