Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ricochet
    Ban him, ban him, ban him! At least, until he's proven right.

*holding breath* (yeah, right)
    lol.... that my man. Keep breathing.....
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    I got a question........ Why???????????

Just cuz.

Actually -- let's give the person the benefit of the HUGE doubt, and let them come back with something viable or a statement they were just kidding.

And, two, the last flame war around here -- got two people banned for a time. Trolls are not worth it, if that is the case here.

Cheers, Perry.
    Did someone really bought one

snip

Guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Guilty.
    lolzzz. ummmm....Pink Paded Room......that explains
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    lolzzz. ummmm....Pink Paded Room......that explains
    Which color? Ya got a 50/50 shot here.
    Which color? Ya got a 50/50 shot here.
    Umm..... Ruby????

Umm..... Ruby????

Not taking you to Vegas!
    Not taking you to Vegas!
    lolzzzzzzz

Anyone else notice Perry has resorted to quoting himself of late? I mean when you talk about yourself in the 3rd person sense (ala Hershel Walker fame back in the 1990's) I think it may be just too long in the PPR.

And if we were talking about this potential blue phone I would have one comment and tht would be that no corporate client is going to go for that color. They want muted gray and graphite sort of colors and that is way to flashy and doesn't show any sense of business decorum. But since we are not talking about the non-existent blue Treo forget I ever said anything about it...now back to our regularly scheduled program.
    Actually , I think colors would be a great idea, but I guess that's what they have all the 3rd party skins and such for -- expanding your inventory to include a variety of colors -- is not an invetory or production mamager's idea of a great time.

I can see it now at the Sprint Store: "What do you mean you are out of Pearlized Lilac! Three weeks?!?! I can't wait three weeks! Give me the blue then, and I will back to switch it for the Lilac in three weeks."

all jokes aside... who the funk want a blue antenna-less treo for same look (and perhaps specs) as of regular tero??? I mean it look same but bit un-decent to carry around office. I do not picture blue color from Palm at all. Even though they want hip look to sell more of this, its still wierd in many ways. How many colorful (I might add bright color) PDA we have seen to date from Palm???

Zire 72. It was bright blue. I personally got one of the silver special edition ones, but the regular ones were bright blue. There have been a few different bright colored PDAs from palm. As far as this goes, if they were gonna make it blue, they would make it a much more satin color. They wouldn't make it glossy metallic. That's not stylish. It does have that metallic spray paint look. Spray painted stuff just has a certain look to it.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Anyone else notice Perry has resorted to quoting himself of late? I mean when you talk about yourself in the 3rd person sense (ala Hershel Walker fame back in the 1990's) I think it may be just too long in the PPR.

Snip

I thought the PPR was supposed to cure that . . . .
    Ask Apple about the color iPod Mini and you wll see why that is a very bad idea. Now you get two choices black or white. One total color the other absence of color.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    Zire 72. It was bright blue. I personally got one of the silver special edition ones, but the regular ones were bright blue. There have been a few different bright colored PDAs from palm. As far as this goes, if they were gonna make it blue, they would make it a much more satin color. They wouldn't make it glossy metallic. That's not stylish. It does have that metallic spray paint look. Spray painted stuff just has a certain look to it.
    Looks like my 14 year old daughter's current finger nail polish.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Dude, the PPR cured nothing in you. You got the Treo Flu.
    Treo flu...now that's funny.

Calling Dr. Palm please report to room 700...STAT!!!

Bwahahaha.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    geatches agrees with Perry, let's quit giving these guys a reason to post by ignoring them until they bring proof. All this conjecture makes geatches want a padded room of his own.
    Dammit geatches, not you two...what will gharrod have to do if he is the only one left here not refering to himself in the third party...oops, too late! It is a pandemic...
    Dammit geatches, not you two...what will gharrod have to do if he is the only one left here not refering to himself in the third party...oops, too late! It is a pandemic...
    The Bird flu doesn't hold a candle to the Treo flu, it's like Mad Human disease.
    no, it is more like Mad-Geek disease...