Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by handquake
    Wasn't the only thing shadows wifi hack able to run was streaming audio on pocket tunes. Was a while ago and I'm on mobile so can't go look up threads. Anyone?
    he did? maybe I should look into that... i didn't think it was sucessful at all...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Towards the end on one his own posts.
    "Cable Modem? DSL? click http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7346966394232063929 to understand quake "
    Quote Originally Posted by handquake
    Towards the end on one his own posts.
    Interesting... I know this is off-topic, but what isn't in this post.

I bet Wifi functionality(at least on GSM) can be done easily using the quick ROM SD updater proceedure.

Have two ROMS, one WiFi friendly (w/ drivers and maybe older ver.), and the other a "normal" ROM on an SD card. Update the ROM and soft reset and that is it.... what do you guys think?

The proceedure is a one min. operation
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Requires PALM (only) sd card. Have never seen one but noticed when stream evidence given unit had an sd card installed.
    "Cable Modem? DSL? click http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7346966394232063929 to understand quake "
    Meant PALM specific WIFI card. The sandisk card never worked.
    After looking at card though it appears it is an extended length so probably scraps that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by adrnHo
    got it! anything else? it will have to wait a couple of days or more.
    yes it's going to take him a couple of days to photoshop up a few more pics
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    ans to perry... Blue photos, I didn't think that was the 700p I was thinkin hollywood
    Every program has (at least) two purposes: the one for which it was written and another for which it wasn't. Alan J. Perlis

I have been a PDA/Smartphone (Palm Pilot 1000) owner since the palm us robotics days and have been waiting for convergence until the Treo 650 delivered on the promise. Now I am patiently waiting on the next generation to put a deposit in the bank. Gawd knows I put alot of coin in Palm's coffers.
    Quote Originally Posted by adrnHo
    got it! anything else? it will have to wait a couple of days or more.

I love this guy!!
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    I love this guy!!
    You and his mom, that's it!
    Ok boys and girls play nice now. We know they were photoshopped pictures. We know this is a scam. Simply ignore him now and let time prove him to be either what he is or to betruthful. If he really wants to convice anyone that the "Blue" Treo is not a fake then we all simply want to see a picture with the POS info. Until then he does not exist. Plain and simple. No cause for tossing our cookies over it. The party is still on for May 28, 2007. Oops, 2006, sorry Perry.

Great detective work Munk. I think the front-on shots of the blue Treo fake has some issues where the antenna was erased. Let those who think this is all fun and game beware we got a lot smarter since Slinky.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    You and his mom, that's it!
    The jury's still out on mom....
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    maybe someone should go look at it... anyone live in San Francisco?
    I do and I private messaged adrnHo a peace offering that I would meet him anywhere and buy him a drink if it checks out.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    I smell a ban..................
    Amen to that in advance
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Dear adrnHo,

I would respectfully submit -- that if you are going to post pictures of a live working model of a phone that does not exist yet -- that you would know what members of this (or any forum) would be looking for as proof rather than spoof. Our skeptism is justified.

You are not the wounded party here.

I would recommend that all posting on the issue of your device cease until you can come back with real data. And be forwarned -- that the longer this drags out -- the more skeptical of what is offered -- we will become.

And, thus far, what you have shown us is a very nice customization of a Treo 650.

Sincerely, Perry.

Everyone agreed to hold further discussion on this subject?

all jokes aside... who the funk want a blue antenna-less treo for same look (and perhaps specs) as of regular tero??? I mean it look same but bit un-decent to carry around office. I do not picture blue color from Palm at all. Even though they want hip look to sell more of this, its still wierd in many ways. How many colorful (I might add bright color) PDA we have seen to date from Palm???
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.

Everyone agreed to hold further discussion on this subject?

I got a question........ Why???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    all jokes aside... who the funk want a blue antenna-less treo for same look (and perhaps specs) as of regular tero??? I mean it look same but bit un-decent to carry around office. I do not picture blue color from Palm at all. Even though they want hip look to sell more of this, its still wierd in many ways. How many colorful (I might add bright color) PDA we have seen to date from Palm???

Hi Ehsan!

Be careful of what you wish for, or wish against. They sold a Ruby color and a Blue color Palm V one Christmas season.

Beware!

Cheers, Perry
    Ban him, ban him, ban him! At least, until he's proven right.

*holding breath* (yeah, right)
    Hi Ehsan!

Be careful of what you wish for, or wish against. They sold a Ruby color and a Blue color Palm V one Christmas season.

Beware!

Cheers, Perry
    Did someone really bought one
    Anyways I still dont picture a blue Treo. By the way...why we all suppose to agree not to talk about this????