Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adrnHo
    I have better things to do that to photoshop pictures.
    Obviously. Such as spray painting a 650, and claiming it's a new Treo. I'm willing to say that possibly the artifacts on the picture are from the camera. But I'm amazed that you matched the battery door cover so perfectly.
    Last edited by Insertion; 03/22/2006 at 12:27 PM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    pict of phone streaming at 160 kbps...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    pict of phone streaming at 160 kbps...
    AdrnHo,
    Nobody is asking you for pics of PTunes, why are you waisting everyones time and not showing the pics of the OS number? memory size? applications and their version numbers???
    Pic of Version screen showing PalmOS and number?
    Pic of info screen showing Free Space: xx of xx?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Pic of Version screen showing PalmOS and number?
    Pic of info screen showing Free Space: xx of xx?
    Please answer Perry's questions and we will back off.
    While you're taking more pics, be sure to go to the Phone screen, enter #*786, hit send, and take a pic of that screen as well...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar
    AdrnHo,
    Nobody is asking you for pics of PTunes, why are you waisting everyones time and not showing the pics of the OS number? memory size? applications and their version numbers???
    asking, all I have read is bashing. So if I show the photoshopped pictures of the inside, what should I expect?

I don't have the phone, it's not mine! it's in San Fran.

I maybe should have looked for a friendlier forum. what does it take to get banned from here?
    Dear adrnHo,

I would respectfully submit -- that if you are going to post pictures of a live working model of a phone that does not exist yet -- that you would know what members of this (or any forum) would be looking for as proof rather than spoof. Our skeptism is justified.

You are not the wounded party here.

I would recommend that all posting on the issue of your device cease until you can come back with real data. And be forwarned -- that the longer this drags out -- the more skeptical of what is offered -- we will become.

And, thus far, what you have shown us is a very nice customization of a Treo 650.

Sincerely, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/22/2006 at 01:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender Doc
    Please answer Perry's questions and we will back off.
    got it! anything else? it will have to wait a couple of days or more.
    You mean you just took those pics, and now the Treo is in SF? Wow, that is teH Sux0r!

asking, all I have read is bashing. So if I show the photoshopped pictures of the inside, what should I expect?

I maybe should have looked for a friendlier forum. what does it take to get banned from here?
    This is a cynical group. We've all been fooled in the past by a few that wanted to make a name for themselves. Being burned in the past, they are analyzing to the nth degree. Try not to take it personal.
    If you can show more details, please do, then this would all stop immediately.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Dear adrnHo,

I would respectfully submit -- that if you are going to post pictures of a live working model of a phone that does not exist yet -- that you would know what members of this (or any forum) would be looking for as proof rather than spoof. Our skeptism is justified.

You are not the wounded party here.

I would recommend that all posting on the issue of your device cease until you can come back with real data. And be forwarned -- that the longer this drags out -- the more skeptical of what is offered -- we will become.

And, thus far, what you have shown us is a very nice customiztion of a Treo 650.

Sincerely, Perry.

AdrnHo: May I suggest you Private Message Shadowmite for what information he would be looking for in confirming your device as a new beta of an upcoming model.

Everyone agreed to hold further discussion on this subject?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Everyone agreed to hold further discussion on this subject?
    on hold
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Agreed.

maybe someone should go look at it... anyone live in San Francisco?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    nonobeez would a T600/650 still get a signal if one cut off the antennae nub?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    nonobeez would a T600/650 still get a signal if one cut off the antennae nub?
    my GSM phone does not pick up a signal but my Sprint phone does. removing the nub requires replacing it with something else.

I used to use an aligator clip when I hacked my first antenna nub and could not find a replacement... it worked ok. I have a hacked Nokia that I use to remote start my computer via SMS and it uses a wire for an antenna.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    My Sprint 600 would not work when antenna broke off in bike crash. Ended up replacing it with superglue.
    "Cable Modem? DSL? click http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7346966394232063929 to understand quake "
    Replacing?! Meant repairing. Don't even want to get in THAT discussion!
    "Cable Modem? DSL? click http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7346966394232063929 to understand quake "
    Wasn't the only thing shadows wifi hack able to run was streaming audio on pocket tunes. Was a while ago and I'm on mobile so can't go look up threads. Anyone?